Relationship Manager, Financial Institution (Remote)
Posted on: January 8, 2021
As the global leader in ATM deployment and management, no one
operates more ATMs in more locations than Cardtronics. Our
processing network, service delivery platform, operational
expertise and scale advantages are being leveraged for
cost-effective expansion into new markets of opportunity through
both organic growth and targeted acquisitions. Cardtronics puts a
relentless focus on improving the productivity of our ATMs for the
benefit of retailers, consumers and financial institutions alike.At
Cardtronics, we are Champions of Cash--- because it matters. Our
purpose-driven mission is to ensure cash remains accessible and
viable in our markets around the globe. Cash is woven into the very
fabric of society. Cash is--- a good meal with friends, learning
financial responsibility, giving, caring, durable, and so much
more.SUMMARYRelationship Managers contribute to the growth and
expansion of their assigned Financial Institution portfolio.
Reporting directly to the VP of Relationship Management,
Relationship Managers work closely with Leadership, Service Account
Managers, Solution Subject Matter Experts and Marketing to pursue
growth opportunities, drive ATM transactions and improve customer
satisfaction. This position is responsible for learning about their
assigned Financial Institution's business, addressing their needs
and executing sales strategies to expand Cardtronics product
offerings to ultimately drive growth with each financial
institution partnership.Cardtronics continues to experience growth
across the country and we are expanding our team to support that
growth. We are a collaborative and energetic team working in a
business that is continuously growing rapidly in the financial
institution industry.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for leading Cardtronics's engagement and revenue
growth with a portfolio of key financial institution clients.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline of reasonable
opportunities in a transparent manner.
- Create in-depth proposals and present to c-level clients within
- Deepen client engagement at the senior leadership level.
- Strategically focused on improving client satisfaction and
maintaining client communication.
- Conduct regularly scheduled status calls with clients to
discuss important key service topic, review projects in queue,
discuss growth opportunities and share industry best practices with
- Assist in formulating marketing strategies to ensure customers
are achieving full potential of their Cardtronics'
- Acts as an escalation point for the client and provide critical
"voice of customer" feedback to Cardtronics leadership.
- Represent Cardtronics at key customer meetings, trade shows and
- Onboard and implement new clients attained by the Cardtronics'
- Perform other duties as assigned.SYSTEMS INVOLVED
- Microsoft Office
- Oracle ERPEDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related discipline or
equivalent combination of education, training or work
- 5+ years' experience in financial institution industry and/or
- 5+ years in quota carrying roles.
- Must be a self-starter with proven abilities in sales and
client management with analytical and creative problem-solving
- Excellent communication, negotiation and forecasting
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and
initiatives while prioritizing.
- High-energy, results-oriented individual with ability to
function independently with minimum supervision.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills to create professional presentations
and Excel capabilities for data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work remotely from home and while
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain
effective working relationship both externally and internally.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background
screening tests.ADDITIONAL INFROMATION:
- Cardtronics will consider remote applicants for this position.
- Travel as need; estimated at 20%Build your career with us.At
Cardtronics, our success comes from the talent and commitment of
our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company. All our professionals benefit
from the value we collectively create.About CardtronicsCardtronics
plc is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse
workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All employment
decisions at Cardtronics plc are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race,
color,religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or
local law. We strive to provide accommodation to persons with
disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are
selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a
disability during the recruitment process, please notify Human
Resources upon scheduling your interview.
Keywords: Cardtronics, Bethesda , Relationship Manager, Financial Institution (Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!