Company: Latitude Inc.
Posted on: April 5, 2021
We are a seasoned high-technology services firm specializing in
data sciences and cloud solutions, application development and
maintenance, program management, and health IT operations
leveraging experience and trusted talent to solve the federal
government's most pressing business and technical challenges. Our
staff is a family of professional individuals who provide services
that exceeds our clients' objectives. We value our employees and do
all we can to take care of them. We are looking for a highly
motivated, energetic, flexible, organized, and detail
oriented--Contracts Administrator. Responsibilities:
- Perform full cradle-to-grave contracts administration in
support of all corporate contracts, subcontracts, and procurement
activities for our U.S. Government and commercial customers.
- Assist with the Administration of the entire lifecycle of
various prime contract and subcontract types, i.e., IDIQ, CPFF, FFP
& T&M, from proposal negotiations to contract modifications
through contract close-out.
- Assist project team with the preparation of pre-and post-award
RFPs for procurement transactions, including subcontracts,
consultant agreements, materials and other backup documentation
required for both internal and external audits.
- Assist in reviewing and negotiating non-disclosure agreements,
teaming agreements, compliance forms, etc.
- Provide overall support on multiple projects while coordinating
with executives, line managers and subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory, and contract
- Research, analyze and make recommendations relative to
contracts, procurement, and related laws and regulations (including
but not limited to FAR, DFARS, contract clauses and
- Maintain working knowledge of company practices and policies
and governing customer acquisition requirements.
- Actively participate with the Finance Department and Line
Managers to manage contract billing, contract budgets, contract
performance, and client reporting for contract deliverables.
- Maintain detailed and organized files for contracts, which will
generally include the original contract, correspondences,
amendments, clarifications, payment schedules, etc.
- Ensure all contract files are in compliance with corporate
values, policies, procedures, and practices. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field of study (such as Business
Management, Administration, Accounting, Finance, Acquisition and
Contract Management, Government & Public Policy, Legal
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in contract administration or
related fields in government services.
- Experience with all contract types including but not limited to
Firm-Fixed Price, Time and Materials and Cost Plus preferred.
- Experience with controlling and administering day-to-day
functions of job responsibilities, including outstanding internal
and external client service and interpersonal expertise.
- Knowledge of contract and subcontract principles and
fundamentals and FAR/DFARS, including mandatory flow-down terms and
conditions, and associated U.S. Government regulations,
Keywords: Latitude Inc., Bethesda , Contracts Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!