Sr. Client Finance Analyst
Company: Precision Medicine Group
Posted on: July 29, 2022
The Senior Client Finance Analyst will support the overall
financial management for our client portfolio, reporting, general
day-to-day activities, and related month end close duties.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited
- Take on a larger role supporting the overall monthly project
accounting efforts including preparing and leading some of the
monthly status meetings with project managers and managing project
updates across financial trackers.
- Review & reconcile new projects including verifying signatures,
identifying revenue type, agreeing to Salesforce, tracking of
milestones/tasks, and intercompany amounts as applicable. Follow up
with project leads on discrepancies as required.
- Review & reconcile change orders, budget adjustments & carve
outs, and updating project financial trackers for specific project
- Set up new clients in accounting systems and files including
adding and mapping employees to new billable rates, and review of
MSA's for rebates and discounts.
- Review intercompany revenue/cost transactions & updating shared
financial trackers. Assist with Interco contract execution. Review
cost allocations compared to overall project budget & facilitate
project scope changes with other finance teams & project
- Assist with revenue recognition for project revenues & ensure
compliance with client contracts including new contract awards
updates and pickup of out of period revenue.
- Prepare monthly project revenue forecast and comparisons to
- Review and investigate as required hours and expenses for
client projects incurred to track against forecast, assigned
roles/rates based on information provided by project leads.
- Prepare & review approved client invoicing based on contracts
and follow up with customers on past due invoices. When applicable,
create & maintain waterfall of invoicing per contracts.
- Review and submit monthly client accruals and submissions to
clients. Consolidate accruals with other Precision entities as
- Review client business development opportunities in Salesforce
and ensure accuracy across internal schedules and financial
- Review project costs compared to contracted amounts as well as
other direct costs shared across projects/clients.
- Responsible for set up and tracking of new employees and when
applicable subcontractor hours/expenses/bill rates monthly compared
to forecast and budget. Forecast future subcontractor costs with
inputs from project leads as applicable.
- Review the coding expense reports, invoices and/or credit card
bookings to ensure proper approval to billable projects.
- Identify, allocate & review intercompany transactions.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as applicable, including the annual
budget preparation. Assist with P&L budget line items as
- Review & reconcile supporting documents for the annual
- Assist in the development and implementation of new policies
and procedures to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Advise junior staff on best practices in approach to client
finances. Mentor junior staff as applicable through career
- Bachelor s degree with a minimum concentration accounting,
finance or business
- 3+ years of relevant accounting/finance experience
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Agency or Professional Services experience a plus
- Month end close experience
- Revenue Recognition experience
- Project Accounting experience
- Client Services/Client Facing experience
Any data provided as a part of this application will be stored in
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at .
Keywords: Precision Medicine Group, Bethesda , Sr. Client Finance Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!