Company: Johns Hopkins Medicine
Posted on: November 20, 2023
The Administrative Coordinator for the Radiation Therapy
- Maintains physicians' schedules.
- Assists patients with billing/insurance issues.
- Enters daily charges and weekly reconciliation of charges.
- Full time, 40hrs per week
- Monday - Friday.
- 8:30am - 5:00pm Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years office experience, preferably in health care
- Requires medical terminology
- Ability to type at 50 wpm
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft computer software programs
such as Word and Excel
JHM prioritizes the health and well-being of every employee. Come
be healthy at Hopkins!
Diversity and Inclusion are Johns Hopkins Medicine Core Values. We
are committed to creating a welcoming and inclusive environment,
where we embrace and celebrate our differences, where all employees
feel valued, contribute to our mission of serving the community,
and engage in equitable healthcare delivery and workforce
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal
Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected
by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free
Keywords: Johns Hopkins Medicine, Bethesda , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!