Company: SAIC Corporation
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Description SAIC is seeking a junior reports writers to provide
direct support to NMEC Operations. This position will support the
Reporting, Production, and Dissemination (RPD) team by producing a
minimum of 2 Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) each week.
Reports will be clear, concise, grammatically correct, and will
consist of relevant document and media exploitation (DOMEX)
findings based on priority intelligence requirements as leveraged
by the government. Junior reports officers should expect to learn
the DOMEX process and provide administrative support to senior
reports writers, staff officers, and senior government
leadership.This position will include the following support:
- Provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle
staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral
training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the
Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest
(AOI) to include analysis and research for industry,
infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic
and targeted vulnerability.
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of
political, military, and economic developments for the countries in
the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments,
military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and
employment of military forces within each country (including the
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to
support the Commander and the senior leadership as well.
- May focus on domestic as well as international threats.
Considered to be a recognized authority in this area of
- Intelligence analysis may include; IMINT, SIGINT, ELINT,
HUMINT, or MASINT. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to
meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- May support development and analysis of intelligence products.
Presents analysis or products to customers.
- May support policy and procedures development for agency,
interagency, or community wide support.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards,
principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes
goals to meet outlined objectives. Qualifications Education and
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- One to 3 years' experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC),
or Law Enforcement Agency
- Demonstrate very strong written communication skills
- Proven experience with all Microsoft Office programsDesired:
- Knowledge of DIA organization and structure
- Experience using HOTR and IC related research tools
- Bachelor's Degree or previous military experience Overview SAIC
is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Keywords: SAIC Corporation, Bethesda , Reports Writer, Advertising , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!