Posted on: November 15, 2021
SAIC is seeking a junior reports writers to provide direct support
to NMEC Operations. This position will support the Reporting,
Production, and Dissemination (RPD) team by producing a minimum of
2 Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) each week. Reports will
be clear, concise, grammatically correct, and will consist of
relevant document and media exploitation (DOMEX) findings based on
priority intelligence requirements as leveraged by the government.
Junior reports officers should expect to learn the DOMEX process
and provide administrative support to senior reports writers, staff
officers, and senior government leadership.
This position will include the following support:
- Provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle
staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral
training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the
Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest
(AOI) to include analysis and research for industry,
infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic
and targeted vulnerability.
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of
political, military, and economic developments for the countries in
the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments,
military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and
employment of military forces within each country (including the
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to
support the Commander and the senior leadership as well.
- May focus on domestic as well as international threats.
Considered to be a recognized authority in this area of
- Intelligence analysis may include; IMINT, SIGINT, ELINT,
HUMINT, or MASINT. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to
meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- May support development and analysis of intelligence products.
Presents analysis or products to customers.
- May support policy and procedures development for agency,
interagency, or community wide support.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards,
principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes
goals to meet outlined objectives.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- One to 3 years' experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC),
or Law Enforcement Agency
- Demonstrate very strong written communication skills
- Proven experience with all Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of DIA organization and structure
- Experience using HOTR and IC related research tools
- Bachelor's Degree or previous military experience
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to
adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be
fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their
first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an
exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must
have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment.
Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take
precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Keywords: SAIC, Bethesda , Reports Writer, Advertising , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!