Direct Marketing Copywriter (Remote Based)
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Position SummaryThe copywriter will participate actively in
creating meaningful content to help drive and deliver a clear
narrative and unified voice across multiple touchpoints to attract
and persuade a patient population for study trials. Has a
willingness to collaborate alongside designers, digital producers,
project managers, and strategic marketing planners to create assets
that converts vital randomizations.Responsibilities
- Uses creative problem-solving to come up with campaign ideas
and copy for patient-facing recruitment, as well as internal
creative projects to support all areas of the organization.
- Project manages campaigns from start to finish and updates key
stakeholders during various stages of the campaign development
- Is a quality check to ensure all deliverables are within brand
and copy style guidelines and executed to a high standard of
- Interacts and collaborates with other groups including
marketing and project managers.
- Conceptualize and draft campaign copy across various outreach
channels; develop conceptual ideas and campaigns with meaningful
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create an agreed upon
volume of work within a specific timeframe to meet the needs of
global research for clinical trials.
- Participate in brainstorm sessions to ideate industry leading
- Evangelizes and educate relevant teams on audience-centric
content strategy best practices as well as content governance.
- Understands and applies audience insights, personas, messaging
and competitive information to shape content strategies.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities for content reuse.
- Understands and leverages industry trends to ensure content
quality and relevance.
- Provides operational support for content strategy and creation,
engaging cross-functional participants and managing the content
calendar, workflow and deadlines.
- Writes and edits a mix of assets in support of the content plan
and in the context of messaging, brand and editorial
- Bachelors degree in marketing, advertising, media, film,
communications or journalism or equivalent experience/training
- Prior experience working cross functionally and with all levels
- Exceptional writing skills and an ability to craft compelling
messaging that moves people to action across all media
- Understanding of the creative process and integrated marketing,
including audio, video, print, experiential and digital
disciplines; and know how to weave ideas and write copy across all
- Ability to develop and execute big ideas from beginning to end,
and keep deliverables on time
- Excellent writing and editing skills including strong attention
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented
environmentDiversity StatementPPD is proud to be an affirmative
action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an
environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color,
pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other
Keywords: PPD, Bethesda , Direct Marketing Copywriter (Remote Based), Advertising , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!