Senior Automation Test Engineer
Company: Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Tosca Automation Tester#298893 - Bethesda, MD 20814 - 6-12
Must Have Skills-
1. Tosca is a key skill
2. Experience building framework
3. Strong SQL
4. Automation experience with Appian
Nice to Have
1. Java, .Net
The senior Automation Test Engineer is responsible for working
within a fast paced, Agile team to deliver new automated test
functionality and support existing frameworks. This position
requires strong deductive reasoning, attention to detail,
persistence, patience, and creativity. The individual will work
with our component, integration, and UAT test counterparts at our
partner organizations, internal development teams, Database
Administrators, Business Analysts, and support teams to analyze,
build and maintain automated test frameworks and suites across all
test phases. The individual also work with our business,
development, testing and support teams to analyze, build and
maintain automated processes across the organization using Blue
Key Job Functions
* Review requirements specifications and technical design documents
to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
* Ensuring the RPA architecture is scalable and extensible.
* Driving the adoption of best practices around design, build, test
* Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business
and technical use cases.
* Work with our module teams to design, develop, and execute
scripts which validate, to a high degree of confidence, test cases
defined within the project's test plan.
* Support the automated functional testing by our testing teams
across multiple messaging protocols, focusing on application flow
and validation of test results
* Track and communicate task progress, status, and key performance
* Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with
different teams to drive towards resolution
* Communicate effectively across multiple teams/external vendors
(Operations, Project Teams, Quality Service, etc.), as well as
different personnel (Developers, Scrum Masters, Project Managers,
etc.) when required.
* Conduct troubleshooting/test execution in support of remediation
efforts as required.
* Analyze data and application changes and document their impact on
the performance automation task (test cases, scripting, scenario
* Ensure the test execution results fulfill tetee defined test
* Ensure the appropriate testing and monitoring tools/technologies
are configured accordingly with the test objectives/project team
* Expected to maintain technical expertise via self-education in
areas governing computer sciences, test automation, and Quality
* Interface directly with the DevOps and Infrastructure teams
regarding Functional test environments.
* Timely and accurate communication of testing events, daily
status, and test execution results, etc.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.
* At least 6 years of experience with test automation development,
including Tricentis' Tosca, Java/Cucumber and Selenium.
* At least 4 years of experience with process automation
development using Blue Prism or other RPA solutions (e.g. UI Path,
Automation Anywhere, Tricentis RPA)
* At least 4 years of .NET or JAVA development experience
* Demonstrated functional test experience, including test
Specialized Knowledge & Skills
* Must have experience in RPA development using Blue Prism or other
RPA solutions (e.g. UI Path, Automation Anywhere, Tricentis
* Ability to design/architect, build, program, test and deploy RPA
solutions using an Agile methodology
* Experience with integrating RPA with other tools (e.g.
ServiceNow, SharePoint, Email, etc.)
* Ability to optimize code/script using industry best practices and
* Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly evolving
* Good understanding of RDBMS concepts, especially with Oracle
database environment is must.
* Understanding of Event-Driven Service Oriented Architectures,
external interface standards and File Transfer Protocols.
* Strong hands-on skills in SQL development and be able to create
ad-hoc queries to meet business needs, as well as working knowledge
* Good knowledge of XML and ability to transform data into XML.
* Strong self-organization and self-management skills, with
emphasis on self-initiation and follow through.
* Experience working with large data sets, producing and clearly
explaining data analysis findings to clients and managers.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
* Securitization background not required but considered an
* Knowledge of Mortgage Industry data standards (e.g.: MISMO, UDP)
considered an asset.
* Experience with Agile project delivery methods, tools and
* Strong communication and team skills
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for
employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the
requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or
conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant
from consideration from employment.
Keywords: Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC, Bethesda , Senior Automation Test Engineer, Engineering , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!