Digital Contact Center Lead Sales Engineer
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Contact Center Solution Sales Engineer
US East / Central
About the team
Deloitte is investing in new ways to deliver value to our clients,
bringing IP to the market through the use of assets. The Assets &
Hybrid Business Ventures offering was established to surface,
build, incubate, scale, and maintain new, world-class
technology-based assets, solutions and hybrid businesses focused on
improving the customer experience. The Digital Contact Center is
one of our high-priority portfolios of such assets. Through our
deep experience implementing contact and service centers globally,
we've built a wealth of technical prowess, strategic vision, and
industry insights. We are drawing on these strengths to build a
suite of repeatably deployable Amazon and Salesforce-based
solutions across a variety of industries. These assets will help us
provide even faster time to value and reduced risk throughout our
clients' transformation journeys.
Work You'll Do:
As a sales engineer for our Digital Contact Center within our
Assets & Hybrid Business Ventures offering, you will be responsible
for managing client relationships in support of sales pursuits. You
will serve as a key product and technical advisor as well as
product evangelist. You must be able to articulate technology and
product positioning to both business and technical users. Deloitte
sales engineers must be able to identify technical issues of
assigned client accounts to drive customer satisfaction through all
stages of the sales process.
The Digital Contact Center sales engineers will support Deloitte's
businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales
opportunities. Working closely with Partners, Principals, Managing
Directors, and local sales executives these sales engineers focus
their highly skilled efforts in supporting the sales motion by
providing deep product knowledge, industry knowledge, as well as
tailored product demonstration skills. You will also be expected to
provide deep functional and technical product knowledge throughout
the pre-sales and sales process. Your responsibilities will
- Providing functional and technical product knowledge throughout
the sales process.
- Developing responses to the client's requirements, articulating
the business benefits, and responding directly to the client's
- Assisting in responses to elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Delivering product presentations and demonstrations.
- Configuring products and demonstrations tailored to the unique
customer and industry requirements.
- Leading the functional and technical deep dive conversations
with current and prospective customers.
- Responding to in-depth customer questions and inquiries.
- Maintaining demo environment(s) (data, branding, etc.)
- Authoring and maintaining demo scripts.
- Providing feedback to the product development team on market
demands and product limitations to foster continuous improvement of
- Representing the key assets and products to the market at field
events such as conferences, and tradeshows.
- Utilizing competitive intelligence in formulating product and
- Managing multiple priorities, filter customer requests and
develop a proposed approach and ability to execute under tight
- Establishing and developing customer and client relationships
in support of sales pursuits.
- Keeping up to date on relevant competitive solutions, products,
and services available in the marketplace.
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in consultative
- Good active listening skills.
- Personable and engaging in demo situations.
- Presents technology in business context and as a business
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate to both technical and
- Understands complex, enterprise sales environments.
- Able to deliver effective presentations or demonstrations in
time constrained situations.
- Strong selling and sales aptitude.
- High integrity - honors commitments.
- Collaborates and communicates well with cross-functional teams
with a proven ability to thrive when working in distributed or
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and goal-oriented.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Highly organized, detailed, with proven follow-up skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with
demonstrated experience exercising mature judgment in delicate
- Experience building Salesforce.com service, platform, or
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience working with, selling, or functional knowledge of
contact center solutions and the common marketplace issues.
Keywords: Deloitte, Bethesda , Digital Contact Center Lead Sales Engineer, Engineering , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!