Director of Cost Management
Posted on: March 27, 2020
OverviewWe are currently looking for a local and/or regional
leader to take us to new heights in the DC market! We are looking
for a Director within our cost management service line to lead our
DC Cost team. This is an excellent role for someone with the
experience, passion, and no-quit attitude needed to manage and lead
an energetic and thriving office. This is a fantastic opportunity
to lead a group of highly skilled professionals in one of the
country's most exciting locations. We are looking for a strong
leader with excellent management and client interaction skills.
Someone who is hungry to continue the success and high standard
that has already been set! This is a role within our cost
management service line. The cost team delivers solutions to
clients in the areas of conceptual estimating, budget development,
cost planning, feasibility studies, value management, economic
forecasting, and more. We encourage you to research us to learn
more about our outstanding reputation within this service
- Engage with existing executive-level clientele to showcase the
services that have made Cumming an industry leader.
- Increase services to existing clientele by providing customized
solutions to their issues.
- Develop new revenue-generating business throughout the DC
- Lead and mentor team members to ensure the current and future
success of the market and company.
- Work with internal executive leadership on cost management
operations, and to set company, regional, and sector
- Actively participate in the recruitment of "A" players to
further enhance team performance.
- Partner with other Cumming service line leaders with the goal
of providing an integrated project approach to clients and setting
Cumming apart from competitors.
- Consult and team with business development leadership to build
a cohesive strategy for growing revenue.
- Responsible for the bottom-line success of cost management
revenues in the DC Area.
- Represent the Cumming culture as a true seller/doer.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university is required,
preferably with a specialization in construction management,
quantity surveying, architecture, engineering, or closely related
- Minimum of 8 years of Cost Management experience with a strong
desire and aptitude to lead a team.
- Your ability to grow revenue is without question - whether
you've been given that opportunity yet or not.
- You're smart, ambitious, work well with others, and have high
- You understand that a single person can have a great impact on
the success of an organization, but rely on and work with your team
in order to achieve success.
What we offer you:
- Cumming will consider candidates nationally and provide
- A comprehensive compensation, bonus, and benefits package
rivaling the best in our industry.
- An opportunity to showcase your talents within an
entrepreneurial culture that has achieved success at the highest
- You will be working with the best and brightest team members in
the industry, bar none.
About our company:
At Cumming, you will work on some of the world's most exciting
projects in a dynamic environment where your success is measured by
the impact you make. We are one of the fastest growing project and
cost management consultancies in the United States, as reflected in
our top 15 rankings in both ENR and Building Design + Construction.
With over 30 offices globally, an extremely diverse project
portfolio, and double-digit year-over-year revenue growth, the
opportunities to make your mark are endless!
Have more questions? Chat with a recruiter on our careers website!
It takes five minutes to apply to this job and we will provide
feedback within five business days.
CUMMING is an equal opportunity employer, fully committed to
attracting, retaining, developing, and promoting the most qualified
team members without regard to race, gender, color, religion,
sexual orientation, national origin, age, citizenship status,
veteran status, or any other characteristic, including physical or
mental disability, to the extent protected by applicable federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Cumming, Bethesda , Director of Cost Management, Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!