Sr. Project Manager, IAM Solutions
Company: Artemis Search Partners
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Can be 100% RemoteOur Client is currently recruiting for:A
Senior Project Manager for a leading Fortune 500 hospitality client
in the Bethesda, MD area. The successful candidate will lead and
manage multiple projects that fully leverage guest experience and
history. The Senior Project Manager should have a background in
software development or/and enterprise infrastructure solutions, as
well as cloud solution (AWS) background experience working in a
Fortune 500 or large cloud consulting environment. The successful
candidate will work closely with our client's Lead Program Manager
during this multi-year engagement where you will be supporting the
next generation identity and access management solutions and
applications. The successful candidate will have the following:
- 10+ years in project/program management roles for application
development (3+ in cloud environment) at Fortune 500/Big 4
environments with increasing level of responsibility and a proven
track record of delivery.
- Experience / Knowledge of enterprise directory services (LDAP),
Active Directory, ServiceNow, SnowFlake, Apache NIFL, AWS Lambda,
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with a wide
range of audiences including technologists, executives, business
stakeholders and IT team members.
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills. Ability to identify, analyze,
and solve problems both independently or within a cross-functional
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other
Business, Architecture, Engineering, and Development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, organize thoughts
and act strategically.
- Direct experience with delivering projects utilizing DevOps,
Agile/Scrum and Waterfall development.
- Demonstrated ability to build, control, and manage project
budgets, and resources.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve critical path issues
- Demonstrated ability to informally report status and progress
at a senior executive level.
- Proven record of proactively identifying critical technical and
business decision flex points and collaborating with partners to
achieve the best decision.
- Experience in delivery to tow or more of the following
- Public Cloud / Virtual Private Clouds
- AWS / EC2
- IBM Softlayer
- Google Cloud
- vCLoud Air
- Private Clouds
- VMware / vRealize
- Familiar with both relational (Oracle, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
and non-relational (Cassandra, Couchbase, MongoDB) Database
technologies. Professional Skills:
- Proven senior technical lead with experience in a large Fortune
500 or Big 4 environment
- General Management/Leadership-Ability to act as a change agent
and inspire others through conviction, vision, and the ability to
formulate and articulate direction. Ability to command attention
and respect from not only the IR community, but also leaders within
the business community.
- Judgment-Ability to identify critical information, even in
unfamiliar situations, and use it to select practical, effective
courses of action; flexibility to deal with, and react to, change
in a positive constructive manner.
- Interpersonal Relations-Ability to influence direction while
maintaining sensitivity to potentially divergent viewpoints and
positions, Success in building teamwork through open and honest
communication. Developing long-term relationships that enhance
understanding, respect and communication; and effectively dealing
with conflict and other highly charged situations. Sells approaches
through the power of ideas rather than telling associates what to
- Results/Goal Orientation-Skills in setting aggressive
measurable goals and objectives for oneself and being measured
against them; motivation to achieve specific, challenging, and
focused results; ability to lead and motivate others, thereby
achieving results through other managers; the ability to
cooperatively establish and follow-up on performance objectives,
creating opportunities for personal and professional growth for
oneself and those within one*s sphere of influence.
- Initiative-Demonstrated initiative and energy to stick with a
vision and pursue results while overcoming resistance to change; to
see the bigger picture and address un-stated but real requirements
in a way that is positive for the company and for other resources
which might be affected. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Artemis Search Partners, Bethesda , Sr. Project Manager, IAM Solutions, Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!