Executive Assistant for Prominent CEO (REAL ESTATE)
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Prominent and dynamic entrepreneur/investor in Bethesda, MD
seeks a proactive, organized and detail-oriented Executive
Assistant. The position is an integral part of the CEOs team and
the right candidate needs to be extremely proactive in anticipating
and adapting to the needs of the principal. The EA will be
responsible for handling a variety of EA tasks relating to the
executives day to day. This is an exciting position for the
principal and the role will evolve over time. This is a special
opportunity for someone who is looking to build a long-lasting
relationship with the principal and grow with the role.
COMPETITIVE SALARY + BONUS + BENEFITS PACKAGE
This is an in-person role working out of the principal's office in
Bethesda, Monday - Friday
- Maintain the CEOs calendar and inbox
- Schedule and coordinate staff schedules
- Assure ready availability and accessibility of all client
documents, including meeting notes
- Monitor CEO inbox and respond to messages accordingly. Draft
correspondence to follow up after meetings and for other client
- Create and maintain a filing system (electronic and
- Manage financial accounts and perform booking responsibilities
(e.g. categorizing payments, Quickbooks, reconciling accounts,
- Write and communicate on behalf of the CEO. Correspond with
clients in a manner and tone that captures the CEOs voice and
intention. Prepare meeting notes and memos.
- Track and complete client and business deliverables on behalf
of the CEO.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Act as a gatekeeper on behalf of the CEO.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 3 + years experience in an executive assistant capacity
- Seasoned and experienced in handling a wide range of
administrative related tasks and be able to work independently and
confidently under pressure
- Utmost discretion and respect for confidentiality
- High EQ
- Confident and resourceful
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Flexibility to be available in case of emergencies or travel
- Warm and positive demeanor
- No-job-too-small mentality
- Superior organizational skills
- This individual will be an extension of the executive and must
have a polished and pleasant demeanor
Keywords: Chatterboss, Bethesda , Executive Assistant for Prominent CEO (REAL ESTATE), Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!