Senior Financial Analyst II (Workflow/HCM Manager)
Company: Standard Technology
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Provides COMPASS government financial, contracting, Workflow,
Human Capital Management (HCM), and administrative support to the
Defense Health Agency (DHA) - National Capital Region (NCR)/Fort
Belvoir Community Hospital, and other COMPASS customers, as needed.
Reports to the Program Manager (PM) Works independently on NCR
project, but as part of larger FBCH/NCR team, supporting all
general COMPASS task categories-data extraction, analyses,
cleansing, correction, 2 nd level quality control, Workflow and HCM
data processing, group and one-on one training, and reporting.
Responsible for communication with NCR leadership, MTF points of
contact, COMPASS PMs, and FBCH/NCR COMPASS Team to execute program
and ensure deliverables are timely and accurate. Serves as NCR
Workflow and HCM manager
- Consolidates data from former Army/Navy/Air Force Military
Treatment Facilities (MTF) to implement and sustain STI's first
ever Market level Workflow and HCM offering.
- Ensures accuracy and timeliness of data submissions.
- Uses multiple contracting and financial systems (COMPASS,
GFEBS, DEAMS, CRIS, EDA) to extract, validate, and reconcile
- Completes analyses to assist the customer with business
practice improvements and assess accuracy of data submissions.
- Consolidates and aggregates data by site, Market, and/or region
and reports result to internal/external staff.
- Identifies gaps in automated interface data capture-CORE
COMPASS, WF, and HCM-and reviews alert warning lights, research
issues, documents findings, and updates data set as required.
- Works independently to complete 2 nd level quality control
(QC), identifying and documenting errors, and communicating results
to customers and recommending solutions to the PM and then
implementing new processes.
- Recommends and monitors deobligations to include maintenance of
site specific deobligation workbooks.
- Performs Tier II help desk functions as it relates to NCR HQ
Workflow & HCM.
- Provides expert analysis, customer feedback, and process
improvement recommendations to NCR staff; elevates system change
requests to PM.
- Provides monthly input, statistical data, and results of
analyses to PM for compliance reporting as part of the Government
Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP review)
- Utilizes critical thinking skills to identify problem areas,
document finding, facilitate problem resolution, and recommend
process improvement actions to the consulting staff.
- Assesses flow of every package processed through all the stages
of the NCR HQ Workflow, determining bottlenecks, providing
operational feedback to IT, and performing work-a-rounds as
necessary to generate positive customer outcomes.
- Provides training to financial analysts and government end
users, demonstrating COMPASS capabilities/functionality, HCM and
Workflow functionality, available standard reports, search and sort
actions, and dashboards.
- May be detailed to support other COMPASS projects in similar
role. Travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 (eight years') experience working in
government finance or contracting field; 6 years' direct experience
in field may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- MUST HAVE Knowledge of financial or contract management
information systems such as GFEBS, WAWF, EDA, CRIS, DEAMS, ABSS,
STARS, or similar Government systems.
- Experienced COMPASS user highly desired.
- CDFM or similar certification; PMP desired. Must be eligible
for a security clearance (US Citizenship is required). Must have
COVID vaccinations and provide proof. This contractor and
subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a),
60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered
prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or veteran status.
Keywords: Standard Technology, Bethesda , Senior Financial Analyst II (Workflow/HCM Manager), Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!