Manager of Strategic Operations
Company: Aledade, Inc.
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Aledade is looking for a Manager of Strategic Operations
supporting strategic operations for the Office of the Chief
Performance Officer (OCPerfO). The Provider Network team consists
of the Performance team providing centralized leadership and
support to drive outcomes across the network. In this role, you
will have the opportunity to engage in strategic projects,
supporting project management in service of the priorities of the
OCPerfO. Through your work you will facilitate the effectiveness of
the OCPerfO, execute the overall mandate of the department, and
support cross-functional strategic work across the
You are an organizer and problem solver by choice. You enjoy
planning, organizing and arranging processes to drive key outcomes.
Your approach is orderly, detailed and systematic. You are solution
oriented and can quickly pivot mid flight and adapt to changes. You
are able to initiate and plan projects leveraging sound project
management principles and can hand off effectively for
This role could either be remote or in-person in our Bethesda, MD
- Serve as a trusted counselor, organizer, and executor for the
- Effectively prioritize and personally manage a variety of
projects and tasks.
- Take a multi-faceted approach to tackling problems.
- Drive implementation of key, cross-functional initiatives to
support Aledade's performance and ensure the team is on track to
meet key results.
- Foster connectivity between Aledade's Provider Network teams
and company leadership.Responsibilties:
- Work with the CPerfO to maintain alignment on and progress
towards team goals by serving as a thought partner to the CPerfO on
identifying emerging issues and priorities for the CEO and the
- Support the CPerfO on governance and planning for major company
meetings, including weekly all hands meetings, biweekly senior
executive team meetings, monthly vice president leadership
meetings, and quarterly board meetings.
- Lead data analysis, reporting, and projects on topics relevant
to the CPerfO's priorities.
- Organizational process improvement across the Provider Networks
team, including: Playing "air traffic control" between senior
leaders on the Provider Networks team; Connecting work streams to
break down departmental and company-wide information silos;
Facilitate open, honest and candid communication across the
organization; Provide honest feedback to senior leadership and to
ensure overall organizational effectiveness.
- Support Provider Network leadership teams to make timely
information-sharing and decision-making more efficient and
- Collaborate with VP of Operations to plan monthly Provider
Networks All Hands meetings, providing feedback and presentation
- Assist with planning and executing performance leadership team
- Prepare presentations for the CPerfO.
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assignedKey KPI's:
- Achieve / exceed relevant Company Objectives and Key
- Clear articulation and communication (internally and
externally) of top team priorities at all times.
- Project management effectiveness.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or equivalent Master's degree
- 3+ years of professional experience, with experience in
healthcare required and an understanding of value-based care
- Experience working in a company operational function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a superb
attention to detail.
- Project management process knowledge, PMP or LEAN certification
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the
ability to operate independently and understand business context
- Relevant competencies include developing and maintaining
internal stakeholder relationships, project management, and
effective written and verbal communication.
- Must be results-oriented with the ability to prioritize and
manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competency with data manipulation and presentation.
- Advanced proficiency in Google Suite, as well as Excel, Word,
- Ability to effectively define and manage project plans and
teams with demonstrated best practices in project management.
- Proven success in working cooperatively and strategically in a
team-oriented matrixed environment with the ability to influence
and interact with all levels.
- Team player with the ability to work with a remote and
- Strong intuition for exercising discretion and
- Thinks beyond their immediate team and contributes to making
Aledade holistically better (active engagement in D&I efforts,
culture initiatives, facilitating training, leading roundtables,
etc.)All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that
they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against
COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug
Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use
Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade,
unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to
this vaccination requirement. In certain limited circumstances,
Aledade will accept documented proof of prior infection with
COVID-19 in lieu of a booster shot.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into
one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society,
we'd love for you to join us!
Who We Are:Aledade is a leader in population health that is using
innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians
interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change
healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds
when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge
technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide
physicians with everything they need to create and run an
accountable care organization (), revamping the way they practice
and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their
patients' health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across
America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their
patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician
What Does This Mean for You?At Aledade, you will be part of a
creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex
issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You
will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences,
interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work,
united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to
the Aledade mission.
We've recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington
Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small
& Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and
Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10
Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good,
Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best
Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare
Industry Top Workplace.
That's because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment,
we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for
the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for
many rolesEducational Assistant ProgramRobust time off plan (21
days of PTO in your first year!)Paid Volunteer Days11 paid
holidays12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents6 weeks
paid sabbaticalHealth, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80%
for employees, dependents, and domestic partners401(k) with up to
4% matchStock optionsMonthly cell phone stipend Jeans everyday
workplaceGender neutral bathrooms And more!
At Aledade, we don't just accept differences, we celebrate them! We
strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals
representing the diverse communities where we live and work.
Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and
decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications,
performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race,
color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or
medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender
identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital
status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Keywords: Aledade, Inc., Bethesda , Manager of Strategic Operations, Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!