Company: DMI (Digital Management, LLC)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
DMI (Digital Management, LLC.) is a global technology solutions
company that specializes in digital strategy, design,
transformation and support. Utilizing expertise from six unique DMI
Groups, in the areas of AI & Analytics, Commerce, Experience,
Managed Services, Transformation, and Government, DMI delivers
intelligent digital transformation solutions that meet
organizations where they are. Born digital, DMI has been delivering
mission-critical, enterprise grade solutions since 2002 for over a
hundred Fortune 1000 enterprises and all fifteen U.S. Federal
Departments. DMI has grown to 2,000+ employees globally and has
been continually recognized by top industry analysts as market
leader as well as a Top Place to Work by the Washington Post.
DMInc.com - Careers - Twitter - LinkedIn - FacebookAbout The
OpportunityAs Transition Manager, you will be responsible for the
planning, execution, and delivery of the programmatic
transitionDuties And Responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience of federal transition and/or change
- 3+ years of experience in a customer facing role where you
coordinated timelines, set up meetings, gave progress updates, and
provided reporting and testing for project stakeholders.
- Telecommunications transition management experience.
- Experience developing and maintaining enterprise-level
Transition-In Plan and Transition Quality Plans (TQP).
- Responsible for meeting agency transition objectives and
- Manage and asses vendors, partners, and internal/external
- Control transition executions and risk mitigation.
- Schedule meetings, prepare and execute presentation, and manage
- Assist the Program Manager with day-to-day operational
functions of the program after Phase 1 transition is complete.
Qualifications Education and Years of Experience:
- 5+ years of relevant experience Desired Skills/Certifications
- PMP is a plus Physical Requirement(s): No Physical Requirement
needed Location: Rockville, MDThe Following Categories Make Up Your
DMI WellbeingDMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to
work. Being part of the DMI family means we care about your
wellbeing. As such, we offer a variety of perks and benefits that
help meet various interests and needs, while still having the
opportunity to work directly with a number of our award winning,
Fortune 1000 clients.
- Community - Blood drives, volunteering opportunities, Holiday
parties, summer picnics, Tech Chef, Octoberfest just to name a few
ways DMI comes together as a community
- Convenience/Concierge - Virtual visits through health
insurance, pet insurance, commuter benefits, discount tickets for
movies, travel and many other items to provide convenience
- Development - Annual performance management, continuing
education and tuition assistance, internal job opportunities along
with career enrichment and advancement to help each employee with
their professional and personal development
- Financial - Generous 401k match for both pre-tax and post-tax
(ROTH) contributions along with financial wellness education, EAP,
Life Insurance and Disability help provide financial stability for
each DMI employee
- Recognition - Great achievements do not go unnoticed by DMI
through Annual Awards ceremony, service anniversaries, peer-to-peer
acknowledgement through Give-A-Wow, employee referral bonuses.
- Wellness - Healthcare benefits, Wellness programs, Flu Shots,
Biometric screenings, on-site lactation rooms provide employees
with several wellness options Employees are valued for their
talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our
customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the
overall success of the company. The company does and will take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals
with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified
individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical
or mental disability or veteran status. DMI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer Minority/Female/Veterans/Disability. DMI maintains a
drug-free workplace.Job ID: 2021-22470
Keywords: DMI (Digital Management, LLC), Bethesda , Transition Manager, Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!