IT Project Manager
Posted on: November 22, 2022
This position will lead internal and external systems development
and infrastructure projects through the entire life cycle of a
project. This position will additionally work with business
stakeholders and project teams to gather, review, analyze, and
document business needs and objectives for technology and process
solutions. This role will translate business objectives into
written functional and technical requirements for the technical
Essential Job Functions :
1. Work with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to
identify and define systems development projects.
2. Define project technical requirements to include
3. Plan and manage development and Infrastructure projects to
include project planning and costs estimating.
4. Make recommendations to CTO office with regards to projects,
vendors and advising on how projects fit into corporate enterprise
5. Manage technology vendor evaluation, relationships through the
implementation and post implementation of Projects and
6. Ensure corporate technology standards and methodologies are
documented and followed.
7. Perform systems analysis, write functional and detailed design
specifications, oversee work performed by software development
vendors, acceptance testing, and implementation.
8. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
1. A Bachelor's degree in computer science.
2. A minimum of 7 year experience in full-cycle technology
3. 3+ years working for financial services industry. Mutual Fund of
Brokerage a plus.
4. Five or more years project management experience with emphasis
on enterprise systems development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation
2. Experience with project management tools and formal project
3. Experience with structured design methodologies
4. Good organizational skills. Ability to work independently on
assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given
5. Ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
6. Strong attention to detail.
7. Strong Written and oral communication skills.
8. Good organizational skills.
9. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit, Excel, Word and
10. Ability to manage, set goals for, and develop staff.
11. Ability to prioritize workload.
12. Ability to work through complex problems using past experience
and knowledge of customer's requirements.
 These statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this
job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able
to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Additional privacy information for CA residents
ProShare Advisors LLC and its affiliates are equal opportunity
employers and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified
applicants on the basis of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
marital or family status, national origin, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, mental condition, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please note that any offer of employment is contingent on
candidates attesting to their Covid-19 vaccination status, in
accordance with and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The
firm is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates who are unable or
unwilling to be vaccinated against Covid-19 due to a sincerely held
religious belief, medical reasons, or other legally protected
reasons may request reasonable accommodations, which will be
considered consistent with applicable law.
Keywords: ProShares, Bethesda , IT Project Manager, Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!