Program Implementation Manager, Level 1
Posted on: January 20, 2023
The Program Implementation Manager, Level 1 is responsible for
leading and executing project planning and management of complex
client program implementations and returning program launches, that
support the client's goals and objectives. They are also focused on
implementing new strategies to support Client Success and enhanced
success for Service Delivery.
What to Expect:
- Works closely with the client success manager and the client to
document the program requirements based on the contractual
- Responsible for managing the program implementation scope,
timeline, and deliverables within a detailed project plan, setting
proper milestone expectations to ensure on time delivery, and then
manages/updates that timeline throughout the course of the
- Acts as a consultant to the client and client success manager
to provide an understanding of all departmental processes.
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and subject
matter experts to gain alignment on solutions for client program
requirements that are outside of scope
- Understanding of incoming and outgoing data feeds, and provide
best practice recommendations to clients to ensure program
reporting is accurate and meets the program goals.
- Documents and manages project risk, identifies mitigation plans
early, and escalates issues and resolutions to appropriate
- Tracks action items to completion.
- Delegates deliverables to applicable resources and holds them
accountable for assigned tasks
- Tracks progress made on tasks on a daily basis
- Communicates regularly on status of project to appropriate
- Completes projects as assigned by senior leadership
- Applies project management best practices in the planning,
alignment, initiation, execution, control, transition and close of
all assigned projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 3 years' experience in implementation, project management, or
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and thrive
in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Detail oriented and highly organized with the ability to
prioritize multiple moving pieces and proactively address
- Proven history of working within a cross-departmental team with
primary focus on creating and maintaining client satisfaction
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to resolve issues by using independent
judgment to assess the situation, quickly formulate potential
solutions, and pull in subject matter experts for a resolution when
- Computer proficiency, including working knowledge of project
management, word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Ability to address different audiences to communicate clearly
- Experience in employer health and wellness space is
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours when
- Experience using Project Management software, I.e., MS
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- PMP certification, or similar, a plus
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in
its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Bethesda , Program Implementation Manager, Level 1, Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!