Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Required Skill Set
Defect Manager with proficient with Defect Management and Reporting
No of Requirements
Desired Experience Range
Location of Requirement
Responsibility /Expectations from the role
- More than 10+ years of technical and defect management
- Proficient in Microfocus ALM, Jira & Confluence ( Jira is
- Experience of producing clear reporting dashboards via the Test
- Proficient with Defect Management and Reporting
- Own the overall defect management process and
- Ability to produce high quality defect MI and documentation for
- Leads and adheres to the blocking issue procedures for recorded
- Ability to multi-task and handle numerous projects and tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to
present complex ideas in simple terms customized to the target
audience with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in conducting full root cause analysis on high
severity defects and drive forward mitigating actions to prevent
- The ability to chair, own, and steer critical development
meetings to achieve a satisfactory outcome.
- Good working knowledge of software development
- Demonstrate experience of working in high pressure environments
in previous roles.
- Ability to manage repeatable standard processes along with an
ability to find, own and resolve ad-hoc issues.
- Ability to forge strong relationships with internal customers,
influencing and persuading where appropriate and resolving any
conflicts which arise.
- Ability to explain technical processes and articulate knowledge
of the Defect Management process to a wide audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels,
plus good presentation skills.
- ITIL foundation Certification is a plus.
- Good understanding on travel & transportation hospitality
domain COTS products
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Bethesda , Defect Manager, Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...