Project Manager Behavioral and Social Sciences
Company: E-Talent Network
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Overall Position Summary and Objectives The purpose of this
position is to help support activities coordinated through the
Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research. Often these are
highly visible projects and working groups that require support
with scheduling, tracking, documenting, and follow-up. The ideal
candidate will have experience supporting projects that include
high-level staff and numerous stakeholders. Proficiency with the MS
Office suite is required.
Resume Max Pages
Certifications & Licenses
Skills (Ranked By Priority)
- Project management, website content management
- Preparation of meeting materials
- Meeting minutes/summary reports
- Organizing information
- Data analysis
- Meeting coordination
- MS Office
Field of Study
- General Social Sciences
- Cognitive Science and Biopsychology
- Community and Public Health
- Clinical Psychology
- Miscellaneous Psychology
- Human Services and Community Organization
- Social Psychology
- Scheduling workgroup meetings for assigned projects -
- Taking and distributing meeting notes and following-up on
action items - Weekly
- Compiling responses to congressional, media, and other
inquiries - Ad-Hoc
- Analyzing and tracking FOAs and funding portfolios -
- Developing written updates and reports about projects, goals,
and milestones - Ad-Hoc
- Preparing and distributing meeting materials, and managing,
collating, editing, and maintaining workgroup documents -
STATEMENT OF WORK DETAILS
Develops project management documentation.
- Conduct staff interviews and discussions to determine the
scope, purpose and objectives of project.
- Prepare project documentation to include charter, schedule,
resource plans and budgets.
- Creates project in designated project management software and
ensure all necessary staff have access.
- Recommend and support routine project management meetings,
updates and prepare a variety of status reports and
- Assist staff coordinate project management activities, to
include routine meetings and development of reports.
- Coordinates projects by preparing and distributing meeting
materials and managing, collating, editing, and maintaining working
Monitors and reports progress to project owners.
- Conduct project-related activities, including developing needed
materials, power-point presentations, arranging discussions, and
- Coordinate, track and complete action items and report progress
to project owners.
- Support internal resources plan and implement activities in
support of project in accordance with project priorities and
- Prepare project dashboards and summaries, milestone status and
updates to work breakdown structure as necessary.
Conducts project analysis and reports to upper management.
- Prepare progress reports, summaries, descriptions, and other
materials to communicate with internal and external
- Develop summaries of project status and performance for review
with upper management.
- Present project updates and status reports at recurrent staff
and management meetings.
Develops and tracks project budgets.
- Assist project owners conduct enterprise resource planning and
assist with annual budget formulation.
- Establish project metrics to measure and evaluate project cost
Researches project management best practices and new industry
- Research new trends in project management and related project
management software and applications to improve project management
- Coordinate and conduct internal management studies and provide
trend analyses to project owners.
- Coordinate with other project managers to identify and share
project best practices and common approaches and reports to project
Provides subject matter expertise and support to other project
- Review other project management plans and recommend
- Provide expert review and recommendation regarding other
project management plans.
- Provide researchers and non-project staff presentations on
appropriate project management practices.
Develops overarching program and project management standards to
ensure consistency and quality.
- Develop project management standard operating procedures (SOPs)
based on analysis of all program and project requirements.
- Develop standardized project management templates, tools,
resources, guides and training materials and coach project managers
on their effective use.
- Establish standardized project tracking and review processes
and workflows to include meeting formats, agendas and presentation
- Coordinate with other programs to share best practices and
consolidate approaches to increase project management efficiency
- Conduct project management audits to evaluate processes and
procedures and develop corrective action or improvement plans in
accordance with approved standards.
Keywords: E-Talent Network, Bethesda , Project Manager Behavioral and Social Sciences, Executive , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...