FOH - Anesthesiologist
Company: Stg International, Inc.
Posted on: January 8, 2021
STGi is currently seeking qualified candidates to support our
Federal Occupational Health contract as a--Anesthesiologist.-- This
position does allow remote work, so you can be located anywhere
within the United States.-- Minimum duties may include but are not
- Physicians who diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and
injuries that commonly occur in the general population.
- May refer patients to specialists when needed for further
diagnosis or treatment.
- Perform physical health assessments (physical examinations)
according to specifications outlined within FOH medical examination
guidelines (called medical panels in FOH electronic medical record
system) using designated FOH and/or customer agency
- Perform physical health assessments and provide responsive
advanced occupational health care services within FOH SPS to
possibly include travel immunization or medication prescription
and/or dispensation, short-term prescription provision to address
acute care issues or provide medical counter measures to an
immediate health threat (if authorized under State license and
privileged to do so by FOH Credentialing and Privileging
- Coordinate care activities with colleagues, program directors,
and customer agency POCs, as appropriate. Required Skills
- Must be a Board Certified (BC)/Board Eligible (BE) in an ABMS
board, medical or osteopathic physician and possess a current
license to practice medicine.
- Qualified physicians must be trained in one of the following
relevant specialties: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine,
Occupational Medicine, General Preventive Medicine, Emergency
Medicine or General Surgery.
- Any foreign national physician who is a foreign medical
graduate shall have passed the Educational Commission Foreign
Medical Graduate test and shall meet the requirements
- Must have Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health care provider
certification, training must contain hands-on component.
- Proof of annual TB testing, Influenza Vaccination and Hepatitis
B vaccination status if providing direct care.
- May be required to have the Medical Examiner's Certificate for
Certified Driver License exams Must be privileged by FOH Medical
Director. Required Experience
- Physicians shall have at least two (2) years of clinical
experience post residency training.
- Must have recent two (2) years clinical experience in
occupational health or related experience such as public
health/community health, emergency department or ambulatory
healthcare STG International,--Inc--(STGi) is a workforce solutions
company providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and
management consulting services and human capital solutions help our
clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and
enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi--offers a--competitive benefits package which includes
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO
policy. STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and
retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, or any other protected class
Keywords: Stg International, Inc., Bethesda , FOH - Anesthesiologist, Healthcare , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!