FOH - RN Clinical Agreement Manager
Company: Stg International, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
STG International is currently seeking a RN Clinical Agreement
Manager for Federal Occupational Health. The Clinical Agreement
Manager (CAM) is a trained clinical healthcare provider who serves
as FOH health services Subject Matter Expert (SME) and trouble
shooter for the implementation and ongoing provision of services to
FOH agency customers. Duties include providing or arranging for
resolution of questions, concerns, and complaints from agency
customers directly related to the provision of clinical services.
The CAM collaborates with other CHS staff members including Account
Executives (AEs), Regional Clinic Managers (RCMs), Area Clinic
Managers (ACMs) and Agreement Manager Assistants (AMAs). CAMs
partner with the AE for customer facing responsibilities. Key
player in strategic meetings with customers. Fundamentally
responsible for operationalizing new business or changes to
existing business. The CAMS support FOH's Strategic Narrative and
customer agency's vision, goals, and values. Required Skills
- At least 5 years' experience actively working in an
Occupational Health Center or related field such as public
health/community health, exercise physiology, health
- Strong communication, relationship building and influencing
- Ability to prioritize according to business strategy and relate
solutions to specific situations and needs.
- Proven ability to interpret and communicate information into
business language and vice versa.
- Ability to work well with diverse, inclusive, multinational
teams, with proven ability to influence others to achieve positive
- Strong client service focus.
- Must have a can-do, positive attitude and build constructive
- Must demonstrate leadership, communication, and organizational
skills along with the ability to problem solve.
- Experience of working in an organization with a complex
geographical structure and context.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written with
experience drafting agreements and proposals. Ability to make
effective presentations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, basic computer and
- Excellent writing skills with experience in drafting statements
of work or operational proposals.
- Ability to make effective presentations to achieve desired
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office software including
Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Required Experience
- Must possess full, active, current and unrestricted licensure
as a licensed Registered Nurse in a State, Territory or
Commonwealth of the United Sates, or the District of Columbia.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN
degree is required.
- Master's degree in Nursing, Leadership or Business
- RNs with at least 5 years of Nursing experience preferred.
- Current CPR/AED for Health Care Professionals certification STG
International, Inc (STGi) is a workforce solutions company
providing comprehensive healthcare delivery, Head Start and
management consulting services and human capital solutions help our
clients. Our services and solutions help our clients sustain and
enhance their operations to better accomplish their mission.
STGi offers a--competitive benefits package which includes Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy.
STG International, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a
diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran
status, disability, or any other protected class.
Keywords: Stg International, Inc., Bethesda , FOH - RN Clinical Agreement Manager, Healthcare , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!