Company: Medical Science & Computing (MSC)
Posted on: April 2, 2021
We are currently searching for a Medical Officer Program to provide
support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This
opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct and oversee vaccine clinical trials.
- Review safety data and oversee safety and clinical
- Provide clinical care to study volunteers.
- Serve as principal or associate investigator for first-in-human
and other Phase I and II investigational vaccine and monoclonal
- Design, conduct, and analyze data from clinical and
translational vaccine immunology research.
- Participate in vaccine clinical development teams.
- Serve as member on NIH and external committees and boards as
assigned by the program
- Publish clinical research findings.
- Present research findings publicly (domestically and
- Participate as team member, co-chair, or chair of domestic and
international protocol/clinical trials teams involving vaccine
- Mentor junior scientists and clinicians, including NPs and
- Medical degree from an accredited university.
- Residency Training Completion, required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience working directly in
medicine. Experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Demonstrates experience with medical research, preferably
involving, clinical development investigations.
- Experience in evaluating adverse events and presenting research
and investigational findings to peers and senior level
- Experience serving as a mentor or advisor to junior-level staff
We are a trusted government partner that blends deep domain
expertise with advanced technologies to help our customers solve
complex problems that improve, protect, and save lives. As a
rapidly growing company, we combine entrepreneurial spirit,
customer focus, and an outcomes-based approach to support agency
missions in health IT, life sciences, public safety, and grants
The Dovel Family of Companies offers employees an opportunity to
advance beyond a specific role or contract, we offer a path to
develop an enriching career. We believe in empowering a culture of
innovation, customer success, and employee growth.
What you'll get---
- Time Off! Flexible schedules and company paid holidays allow
you to take the time you need.
- Investment in YOU! 401(K) company contributions are yours to
keep with no waiting period.
- Choices! Unique healthcare plans to choose from with options
like fertility and orthodontia benefits.
- Discovery! With our tuition assistance and training programs,
we support your career advancement.
- Tax Savings! Enroll in pre-tax Health or Dependent Care
Flexible Spending, HSA with company contributions, parking, and/or
transit commuter benefits.
- Support! Working parents and busy professionals - we've got you
covered with a supportive culture, confidential Employee Assistance
Program and a membership to Care.com.
- Perks! Employee discounts, peer recognition programs,
company-wide wellness challenges, and fun community events.
- A Voice! A unique culture where you can influence decisions and
have your voice heard.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to
diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics,
are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status.
Keywords: Medical Science & Computing (MSC), Bethesda , Medical Officer, Healthcare , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!