LPN - Med/Surg (LPN/LVN #)
Company: CentralCare Inc
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Bethesda,
Maryland. CentralCare, Inc. is currently seeking Licensed Practical
Nurses to fill openings at Walter Reed National Military Medical
Center and/or Ft. Belvoir. Interested candidates should have a
minimum of 1 year within the last 3 years of acute care experience
within a hospital setting.
- Prepare all medical records and reports as required in support
of services rendered and as required by Standard Operating
Procedures, Federal Law, or Service Regulation.
- Participate in clinic Quality Assurance and Process Improvement
programs as required meeting the standards of the facility and the
- Comply with all safety and infection control procedures and
practices associated with the facility and OSHA.
- Initiate and perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation on adults
and children and assist with other emergency life saving
- Serve as member of resuscitation team or emergency code
- Operate defibrillators, electrocardiograph (EKG) machines and
cardiac monitors when appropriate.
- Interpret and implement an established patient care plan in
order to provide quality patient care.
- Give instructions to clients, families, and other HCP in order
to meet the patient's health care needs. Requirements:
- Provide proof of U.S. citizenship (certified copy of birth
certificate or naturalization papers.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current, active, valid, unrestricted license in at least one
U.S. State, District of Columbia, Commonwealth, Territory, or
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers training by AHA
- Minimum of 1 year within the last 3 years of acute care
experience within a hospital setting. Benefits:
Extremely competitive compensation and excellent fringe benefits
that include Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short
and Long Term Disability, 401K, Paid Time Off, and Paid Federal
CentralCare Inc. is committed to providing a non-discriminatory
employment environment for all employees. The company complies with
applicable employment federal, state, and local laws, rules, and
regulations. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, disability, marital, or veteran status.
Keywords: CentralCare Inc, Bethesda , LPN - Med/Surg (LPN/LVN #), Healthcare , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!