Senior Clinical Advisor
Company: Akahi Services
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Other opening in Bethesda, Maryland. This and other
administrative/education jobs brought to you by
AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Clinical AdvisorAkahi Associates, LLC is
seeking a highly qualified Clinical Advisor to work at our client
site the National Institute of Health and Clinical Center, Pain and
Palliative Care Service (PPCS) in Bethesda, MD.TASKS/SERVICES. The
- Assist with delineation and coordination of research activities
- Participate in research related meetings.
- Collaborate on identifying assignments and mentoring for the
PPCS IRTA as appropriate.
- Provide teaching and trainings as required.
- Collaborate and communicate with research team.
- Develop and edit written and other documents and material as
appropriate. These includes manuals, pamphlets, papers, audio
recordings, and presentations.
- Comply with NIH and PPCS trainings as required.
DELIVERABLES. Upon request, the contractor shall provide
documentation evidence of any and/or all work product, including,
but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Work products and documents related to assisting with
delineation and coordination of research activities and objectives;
collaborating on identifying assignments and mentoring for the PPCS
- Work products and documents related to participating in
research related meetings; providing teaching and training to
staff; developing and editing written and other documents and
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSE, PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OR OTHER EXPERTISE
REQUIRED. The contractor must have:
- Ph.D. in Nursing Education or a related discipline. Three (3)
years of specialized experience plus a Master's degree is
equivalent to a Ph.D. Five (5) years of specialized experience plus
a BA/BS degree is equivalent to a Ph.D.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in clinical research or a
- Strong writing skills and experience with publishing papers in
peer-reviewed research publications.
- Strong teaching skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively
and collaboratively at all levels.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing tasks. The position has
been posted through the AIS job board platforms that share
positions with social media sites, major job board aggregators, and
search engines.For further information, to view the EEO Is The Law
poster. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or
protected veteran status. Only qualified individuals who are being
considered will be contacted for an interview
Keywords: Akahi Services, Bethesda , Senior Clinical Advisor, Healthcare , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!