Registered Nurse, Medical/Surgical
Company: A-Team Solutions
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Bethesda,
Maryland. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
A-Team Solutions is seeking (4) full time RN's, for Medical
Surgical/Tele unit for a local government facility in Bethesda,
1. Provide a holistic approach to the care of patients requiring
acute medical or surgical interventions.
2. Function both dependently and independently with guidance and
direction from the Nurse Manager/designee.
3. Administer a broad range of care including disease and injury
prevention, health promotion and restoration, and health
4. Deliver/demonstrate fundamental, knowledge based care, while
developing and increasing technical competencies to provide and
plan nursing care for patients with simple or complex needs.
· Current, unrestricted RN license from any State, District of
Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the
· Three (3) years current experience in an acute care,
medical/surgical unit in an urban, academic Medical Center setting
exclusive of agency
· Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or in related field or a Master's
Degree in Nursing or in related field is highly preferred
· Nurses with telemetry experience must have a completion
certificate from an accredited telemetry program, and at least two
years' experience in telemetry or intensive care setting.
· Current BLS certificate by the American Heart Association.
· Current ACLS certificate accredited by the American Heart
A-Team Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
To learn more about A-Team Solutions, please visit us at or like us
on Facebook! Contact Lara
Keywords: A-Team Solutions, Bethesda , Registered Nurse, Medical/Surgical, Healthcare , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!