Medical Services Supervisor (Remote) 2022- 1243
Company: Managed Care Advisors
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Lake Mary, Florida, United States Medical Services Full TimeAre
you interested in empowering and sustaining healthy, positive, and
measurable differences in the health of individuals while leading a
team? Does the thought of leading and motivating a team of
exceptionally talented case managers inspire you? Do you thrive in
shaping and organizing teams to provide high-quality care that
affects individual lives? We believe it takes teamwork and
organization to provide medical and care expertise to help those
with chronic acute conditions to live their best life, teamwork led
by a highly skilled home-based Medical Services Supervisor. Your
broad responsibilities will include overseeing a service delivery
team while providing medical services oversight of intake and
processing of World Trade Center Health Program evaluations and
certification processes. Ideal candidates will possess both a
nursing leadership background that enables them to supervise,
coach, and easily interact with care coordination certifiers, as
well as a professional background that enables them to easily
interact and establish deep professional relationships with team
members and program medical directors. As a Medical Services
Supervisor, you will collaborate with the Chief Medical Officer to
ensure consistent delivery of services.Medical Services Supervisor
- Work independently in your home office setting.
- Provide direct supervision to care coordination certifiers in
the application of corporate policies and procedures, protocols,
timesheet, PTO, and expense review and approval.
- Manage workflow for health evaluation and certification
- Review medical and administrative documentation for accuracy
and, if needed seek additional documentation prior to forwarding
reports to the Medical Directors.
- Supports the Quality Management team with the identification of
department goals based on corporate goals.
- Work with internal partners to bring creative solutions to meet
corporate goals, and achieve client requirements.
- Provides input to Program Medical Directors and teams regarding
analysis, updates, and recommendations for modifications for
procedures and processes to continually improve operations and
- Understands each contract's clinical quality assurance
requirements and monitors compliance, in collaboration with the MCA
analytics and management teams.
- Provides feedback and coordination of improvement of quality
tools, such as audit checklists and instructions.
- Effectively counsel and coach employees on performance and
behavioral improvements. Understand and appropriately apply
employee disciplinary procedures.Medical Services Supervisor
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferred in Healthcare, Nursing,
Health Administration, or related field.
- Unrestricted State Registered Nursing License, Nursing diploma,
- At least 10 years experience as a nurse.
- At least 3 years experience with Quality Management including
quality improvement, corrective action, auditing, and staff
- At least 2 years of Supervisory experience.
- Nationally recognized Quality-related professional
certification such as Certified Professional Healthcare Quality or
Six Sigma (preferred).
- Experience with government regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and along with
- Attention to detail, timetables, and commitment to completing
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and computer savvy
- Must be well organized, efficient, and able to prioritize
competing priorities and make sound judgments
- Ability to define, resolve problems and challenges in a
- Responsible for having reliable High-Speed Cable or Fiber Optic
- Must have Excellent People Skills, and Communication Skills via
Phone, E-Mail, Text, Written, and Verbal formats, and provide
24-hour follow-up to all communication
- U.S. Citizenship
- Prior to hire and training must be able to pass a preliminary
credit and background checkIn addition to a competitive salary,
comprehensive health and welfare benefits, and incentive
compensation, MCA offers participation and vesting in a 401(k) plan
with a company match. You will also be eligible for participation
in our tuition reimbursement program and many other benefits. If
you would like to contribute to our important mission and work
collegially in a professional organization that values
intelligence, integrity, and initiative, consider a career with
MCA.Managed Care Advisors, Inc. (MCA) , a fully owned subsidiary of
Sedgwick , is a Bethesda, Maryland-based government contracting
firm and leading provider of workers' compensation and specialty
health plan products and services to the U.S. federal government
and private industry customers nationwide and across all US
Territories. We are looking for a Full-Time Case Manager Supervisor
with a desire to make a difference!No phone calls, please!The
information provided above has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work of the position. It is not a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required. Important Information Successful
candidates will be required to undergo a credit and criminal
background check, drug screen, and obtain and maintain
confidential-level security clearance upon hire. We participate in
the United States Federal Government E-Verify program to confirm
the employment authorization of employees upon hire. MCA strives to
make our career site accessible to all users. If you need a
disability-related accommodation for completing the application
process, please contact MCA regarding accommodations. MCA is an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, citizenship status, color, disability, marital status,
national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, veteran status, or any other classification protected by
federal state or local laws as appropriate, or upon the protected
status of the person's relatives, friends or associates.MCA abides
by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(a) . This regulation
prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis
of disability and requires affirmative action by covered prime
contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment
qualified individuals with disabilities.MCA abides by the
requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) . This regulation prohibits
discrimination against qualified protected veterans and requires
affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors
to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans.
Keywords: Managed Care Advisors, Bethesda , Medical Services Supervisor (Remote) 2022- 1243, Healthcare , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!