Sterile Processing Tech travel Sterile Processing needed in Bethesda, Maryland
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Performs and participates in decontamination, cleaning,
assembling, packaging, scanning, sterilization, storage and
distribution of reusable surgical instrumentation and
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.Duties and
- Sterile Processing Technician minimum job requirements include:
sitting/standing for prolonged periods, frequently walking and
reaching (overhead, extensive, repetitive). Proficient
communicative, auditory, and visual skills are needed. Attention to
detail and ability to write legibly. Must have the ability to
lift/push/pull greater than 100 pounds. May be exposed to fumes,
chemicals, cold, noise, radiation, blood/body fluids, and
infectious diseases. In addition:
- Decontaminates and sterilizes instruments, medical supplies and
equipment, and assembles, wraps and sterilizes trays of
instruments. Follows proper Standard Precautions while in
decontamination and sterilization areas.
- Monitors biological and chemical wash solution to ensure
quality and consistency for decontamination of instruments and
- Sorts mismatched sets of instruments, trays, and medical
equipment and makes them available to sterile processing customers
in a timely manner.
- Restocks, labels, and maintains inventory,
- submits requisitions, collects and distributes instruments,
trays, crash carts, and facility medical equipment.
- Performs environmental maintenance duties and assists in
maintaining inventory levels in sterile processing, the operating
room, and in equipment storage areas.
- Verifies that equipment functions properly, requisitions for
equipment maintenance, repair or replacement, and removes defective
- Maintains a clean work area
- Assists with maintaining established departmental policies and
procedures, objectives, and quality improvement, safety, and
environmental and infection control standards.
- Communicates appropriately using good interpersonal
skillsMinimum Job Requirements:
- Current certification in state practicing and in good standing
in the state of practice
- Evidence of Minimum Two years of current hospital
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Bethesda , Sterile Processing Tech travel Sterile Processing needed in Bethesda, Maryland, Healthcare , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!