Occupational Therapist (PRN)
Company: Asbury Methodist Village
Posted on: September 18, 2023
PRN Position Daily Pay Option RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer occupational therapy screening, evaluation, and
treatment to residents according to your scope of practice where
therapy services are being provided.
- Perform initial and ongoing occupational therapy evaluations on
new admissions, referred residents, and re-evaluations as
indicated. Plan of care should include appropriate medical and
treatment diagnosis, short and long-term goals, prognosis, results
of evaluation, resident goals and discharge planning.
- Complete accurate and appropriate daily billing in Optima HCS
for residents on caseload.
- Document resident progress in daily treatment encounter notes,
weekly progress reports, recertification documentation, and
discharge summaries in Optima HCS for each resident in which you
provide therapy services.
- Provide ongoing treatment to residents using the most current
techniques following appropriate physician orders, AOTA guidelines,
and the state practice act's code of conduct/standards.
- Supervise Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant(s)
- Ensure ongoing CPR certification is completed prior to
expiration date. REQUIREMENTS:
- Position of Occupational Therapist requires a graduate degree
from an AOTA accredited Occupational Therapy Program or equivalent
for foreign trained therapists. We are an equal opportunity
employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age,
national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Licenses & Certifications Required
- Driver License
- Occupational Therapist
Keywords: Asbury Methodist Village, Bethesda , Occupational Therapist (PRN), Healthcare , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!