Company: Brightview Senior Living
Posted on: January 15, 2022
If you're a foodie who loves to mix it up in the kitchen then
look no further!
What you will get to do as a Cook at Brightview?
You will use your creativity and passion for delicious food to
deliver an enhanced dining experience for residents, family
members, guests and associates!
- Staying healthy is important so you'll utilize an array of
healthy, high-end ingredients to optimize nutrition.
- You're happy to accommodate specific dietary needs and special
requests.Why we want you on our team:
- You're a foodie at heart who enjoys sharing your mouthwatering
culinary masterpieces with residents!
- Because you have excellent communication skills and are
organized, you can work in a fast-paced environment.
- We know that everyone that enjoys Dining at our community will
be safe because of your knowledge of proper food handling, storage,
and safety protocols and regulations.
- You already have a year of experience in the kitchen and your
ServSafe Certification.What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we
hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Chef, Food Prep, Line Cook, ServSafe,
Restaurant, Dining, Food and Beverage
Keywords: Brightview Senior Living, Bethesda , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!