Sharepoint Developer (ITEC)
Company: Ettain Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Sharepoint Developer Location: Bethesda, MD Required Clearance:
Top Secret/SCI with Full Scope Poly U.S. Citizenship Mandatory: Due
to our US federal government contract, candidates for this position
are required to be a and will be subject to a background
investigation. Job Description: ITEC is looking for a talented
Sharepoint Developer to join our team. Job Responsibilities:
- Experience developing SharePoint from OOTB to custom
applications and UX/UI (2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, Online, O365) by
maintaining large lists and libraries, permissions and site
structures, custom workflows, and Microsoft best practices.
- Experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to
provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government
- Experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library
(ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, SSRS Report
- Experience with programming languages and scripting methods
- Experience creating secure applications systems utilizing or
DoD security guidelines.
- Experience utilizing DEVOPs tools such as a version control
system (Github preferred, Subversion OK).
- Experience with software testing, documentation, and
- Knowledge of PHP applications (WordPress, Joomla, and
- Knowledge of 508.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies. Since 1999, ITEC has
maintained a strong and reputable presence in support of DoD and
Intelligence community mission-critical programs. We are proud of
our amazing Company culture. At ITEC, we take excellent care of our
employees with competitive salaries, an employee care program and a
great benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time
Off, and 401k. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Ettain Group, Bethesda , Sharepoint Developer (ITEC), IT / Software / Systems , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!