Technical Proposal and Quality Writer (Junior to Mid)
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SydanTech, a growing government contractor, required a mid-level
technical proposal writer to support our proposal and quality
We are seeking an entry level (1-2) or junior mid (2-4) years of
experience technical writer who can support technical writing and
document management for our proposal and business quality functions
as a government contractor.
This position is a hybrid position with part time at our office in
Democracy Plaza - Bethesda MD and telework. This positions reports
directly to the Chief Growth Officer with regular interaction with
the CEO when in office. We offer A+ grade benefits and work-life
1. Supports writing of Requests for Information (RFI) and
Management/Quality sections of Proposals.
2. Researches and gathers technical and/or business information for
use in proposal development activities and supports building out a
3. Research possible opportunities on our Bid Portals
4. Uses our CRM to manage proposal activities and tasks.
5. Applies winning proposal concepts, practices, and procedures
along with solid writing methodologies to incorporate information
and themes into assigned proposal sections.
6. Interviews leads to collect technical and methodology
information and incorporate that information into writing/editing
winning technical approach sections of proposals.
7. Participates in and/or coordinates activities commonly
associated with responding to requests for proposals (RFPs),
requests for information (RFI), and requests for quotes (RFQ).
8. Participates actively in proposal reviews/debriefs.
9. Ensures that proposal submissions are compliant with the
applicable RFP or RFI instructions and content is technically clear
(punctuation, spelling, etc)
10. Works as an integral project team member in close partnership
with the Chief Growth Officer and project team members, and the
project manager to determine and respond to proposal
11. Performs all assigned activities within expected quality and
12. Takes previous proposal material, existing marketing material
and "boilerplate" to cut/paste into proposal outline, and then
rewrites/customizes for review.
13. Capable of reviewing compliant proposal outline with Subject
matter Expert (SME) and Proposal Manager.
Ability to identify opportunities from SAM.GOV, EBAY, and other
sources and format, write, and complete RFIs
Support writing and refining the management plans, quality plans,
and recruiting plans for proposals
Help white glove technical volumes for proposals.
Develop and maintain a technical content library for our proposal
responses based on our excellent proposal repository.
Coordinate with our Chief Growth Officer and Program Managers to
Refine Past Performance Summaries and maintain a library on Past
Support our quality manager in writing and updating our ISO and
Keywords: SydanTech, Bethesda , Technical Proposal and Quality Writer (Junior to Mid), IT / Software / Systems , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!