Company: Technical Resources International
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include,
but not limited to -
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, and document Web
applications using current .NET and SharePoint 2016/2019
- Customize new and existing SharePoint 2019 and 2016 custom
solutions through Visual Studio, to include creation of new
workflows, standalone Web parts and BDC objects to allow for
real-time views into internal or external databases
- Establish policies and procedures for publishing Web pages and
applications in conjunction with content creators
- Excellent understanding of the software development process,
including design patterns, requirements analysis, testing, and
- Conduct research into current and emerging Web technologies and
issues in support of Web development efforts
- Develop (code), implement and maintain tools/applications.
Ensures applications and systems possess exhibit sufficient
- Perform unit testing prior to moving code/configuration to the
QA process. Evaluate and researches upgrades, patches and new
functionality. Research defects and solve for root cause.
- Assist in the development and definition of test plans and
scripts for performance, regression and user acceptance test plans;
support QA activities as required.
- Ensure security of all Web sites and related applications.
- Prepare High level and Low level design documents and comply
with all corporate and project configuration management policies.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in software development
(SharePoint and / .Net)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, related
- Current certifications (e.g. MCSD, MCP, etc.)
- 5+ years hands-on experience with SharePoint Platforms (2016)
and 1+ year experience with SharePoint 2019.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience with software development in
Microsoft .Net framework using C# language with strong emphasis on
Object Oriented programming and design patterns.
- Analyzes applications for compliance with security
- Experience with web services and SOA architecture.
- Experience with building and deploying applications to
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure and GIT.
as jQuery, Angular.js, Ember, etc.
- Strong background in .NET with SharePoint 2016/2019 Object
Keywords: Technical Resources International, Bethesda , SharePoint Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!