Company: Global Dimensions, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Contractor shall provide applications, database
administration, and web development services to meet the needs of
multiple levels within the organization. The Contractor shall
create, administer and support custom web and scripting
applications using platforms/languages including, but not limited
to, HTML, JAVA, PHP, JSP, SharePoint, .ASP, .NET, and Python. The
Contractor will also provide support in the planning, analysis,
development, testing and implementation of various commercial off
the shelf (COTS) and custom web applications, as well as provide
recommendations and insight regarding the acquisition and
integration of any identified third-party packages. Support in this
area shall include the breadth of the Software Development
Lifecycle (SDLC), including: process definition, requirements
management, project planning, quality assurance, metrics, testing,
certification, validation and verification, architecture and
reengineering, security and configuration management.
The Contractor shall provide Web Development support in day-to-day
operations, including, but not limited to:
- Collaborate with team of web developers to develop and maintain
operating systems, applications software, database packages,
compilers, assemblers, utility programs and other highly complex
web application requirements.
- Develop custom and specialized web applications within the
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Maintain operating systems ensure system efficiency and
- Analyze systems requirements and design specifications;
translate detailed systems designs into executable software; test,
debug, and refine software to produce the required product.
- Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Produce required documentation, including project plans and
software program documentation.
- Experience with mobile application developing, specifically iOS
- Utilize Graphic User Interface (GUI) design and implementation
design tools and software, such as Adobe Photoshop
- Demonstrate leadership, critical thinking, negotiation,
facilitation, consulting, problem-solving, decision-making and
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- CompTIA Security + required
- Must have experience with two or more of the following HTML,
JAVA, PHP, JSP, SharePoint, .ASP, .NET, and Python.
- Four-year degree in related discipline (may be substituted for
- Secret Clearance required
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and
manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work well in an organization and coordinate across
various groups and functional teams.
Based in Leesburg, Virginia, Clearwaters.IT is a dynamic small
business providing IT solutions and services to the Public Sector
market and dedicated to addressing our clients' enterprise
integration issues and facilitating maximum value from their
enterprise information. Clearwaters.IT's services center on
cyber-security, shared services transition, and enterprise
integration of COTS hardware and software in support of mission
objectives. In addition, Clearwaters.IT is an Oracle Value-added
Reseller (VAR) focused on the Public Sector market for a broad
range of Oracle-based enterprise services and solutions.
Clearwaters.IT is committed to offering eligible employees
comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended
to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
CW is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other
legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Keywords: Global Dimensions, LLC, Bethesda , Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!