Full-Stack Java/Angular Developer (Remote)
Company: SGA Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a
Full Stack Java Developer for a Perm assignment with one of our
premier Higher Education clients in Maryland. This client has a
substantial number of online students. This position is fully
remote. Working east coast hours is preferred.
- Documents and maintains consistent architecture and technical
approaches to web-based development projects. This includes the use
of full-stack technologies used to deliver the solution, from
relational databases to web services to front-end code and
- Participates and performs in code, environment, and design
reviews to ensure quality work.
- Participates in Agile software development practices across
teams including task workflow, code repository practices, as well
as CI/CD pipeline.
- Works/ learns several development frameworks including Cold
- Works with a variety of database systems including MySQL and
- Works with clients as well as internal development, project
management, user experience, server engineering, and quality
assurance teams to create web interfaces and solutions for the
- Escalates and responds to emergencies and urgent issues with
the appropriate level of urgency and professionalism.
- Provides on-call support for emergencies and outages.
- Works closely with other internal AccelerEd teams to define and
maintain the infrastructure necessary to support clients.
- Performs deployment tasks including code deployment, data
migration, and verification testing
- Provides administrative and user support for Content Management
system (maintaining user base, permission, etc.).
- Provides support to client web producers and content
- 3-6+ years of full-stack development experience
- Core Java and microservices
- Angular JS
- Knowledge and experience using some of the following
Fusion, Web Services, XML, and related technologies.
- E xperience with Source Control systems (e.g., Team Foundation
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Knowledge of best practices in coding, architecture, and web
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries, stored procedures for SQL
Server and/or Oracle
- Must be detail-oriented and logical
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to keep up with new business and technical
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Must display a positive attitude
- Understanding of Agile Frameworks (Kanban/Scrum)
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or
related field, or equivalent experience.
- React. The group will be transitioning to React from
- Adobe and CommonSpot
- Knowledge of higher education practices, technologies, and
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand
out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT
problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we
match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we
say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse
team built on these core values: customer service, employee
development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be
yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please
find us at .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender
Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status,
Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other
Legally Protected Status.
Keywords: SGA Inc., Bethesda , Full-Stack Java/Angular Developer (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!