Company: Diverse Lynx
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Long term project
Job Posting JD
- Identify and analyze technological developments, functional
demands and organizational requirements and translate these into
concepts and designs.
- Develop and/or improve technological solutions for new or
existing organizational requirements in line with functional
requirements and specifications.
- Define test specifications and/or test and verify deliverables
and new products in the area of own field of
- Proactively perform maintenance on infrastructure and
- Investigate and analyze technical IT incidents and problems,
develop technical solutions and secure knowledge gathered from
troubleshooting cases to create the necessary means & methods for
the future (zero repeat).
- Develop and maintain documentation on specifications, design
and test analysis results according to standards and ensure filing
of relevant information in the filing system.
- A degree or minimum 8+ years of relevant experience as
Salesforce Developer or a related subject in preferred.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I is required and
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II is desired
- Familiarity with Copado or other Salesforce DevOps
- Strong understanding of Salesforce platform and specifically
regarding Apex Triggers, Aura, Visualforce Pages, Components and
Knowledge on Document generator tools like
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment
without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely
on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven
capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding
role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels
in the company.
Keywords: Diverse Lynx, Bethesda , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!