Technical Operations lead
Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Description Leidos is looking for a Technical Operations lead,
contingent upon contract award, to provide technical oversight
across cross-functional system engineering, operations, cloud, and
on-premise infrastructure.must be local to the DC Metro area for
hybrid work.Primary Responsibilities:
- This position leads a team of professionals responsible for the
management of on-premise and cloud infrastructure for a federal
government customer in Bethesda, MD.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of tasks in assigned program
area including technical work and staff supervision.
- Implements operations improvements to meet established
objectives across multiple facilities.
- Investigates matters of significance, recommends, and
implements appropriate course of action.
- Responsible for interacting with customers to handle service
inquiries and problems. Duties include examining highly complex
customer problems and suggesting and implementing appropriate
corrective action to initiate a repair or return, troubleshoot in
Windows and Apple desktop operating systems imaging, desktop
applications, user profiles, and general system problems.
- Collaborate with product teams to understand platform and cloud
challenges, identify solutions, and guide the teams in implementing
the solution. Develop documentation as needed to support tasks
like: process and procedures documents for operational support,
lessons learned, diagrams, systems administration guidelines,
systems set-up documentation, hardware integration test plans and
- Provide follow-up reports (technical findings, feedback,
resolution steps taken) for root cause analysis, engineering
technical assessment and process improvement initiatives.Education
and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Information Technology,
Computer Science, Engineering or Management
- Minimum ten (10) years specialized experience managing an
enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Minimum five (5) years' experience as an IT support manager
including managing IT projects using MS Project.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance and lived in the
United States a minimum of 3 years.Desired Qualifications:
- One or more of the following: VMware Certified Professional
(VCP), Modern Desktop Administrator Associate (MDAA), Microsoft
Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), CompTIA Linux+, Security+,
Network+ or other industry certifications preferred.hhsnihPay
Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00The Leidos
pay range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Bethesda , Technical Operations lead, IT / Software / Systems , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...