Company: Lerch, Early & Brewer
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Lerch, Early & Brewer, a full-service Bethesda law firm seeks a
Collections Paralegal to work in our Community Associations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of collection experience, with preference in
Community Associations collections
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and debtors
both orally and in writing
- Professional and effective written communication skills with
excellent grammar, punctuation, tone and spelling
- Demonstrated proficiency in preparing correspondence and
- Advanced/expert knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word,
Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to multitask and meet all deadlines
- Strong organizational skills to manage workload and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred but not required
In addition, candidates must demonstrate high standards of
professional excellence, a commitment to outstanding client
satisfaction, and a strong work ethic.
For more information about our Community Associations practice at
Lerch, Early & Brewer, refer to the following web link:
Benefits: Lerch, Early & Brewer offers excellent benefits including
health and dental insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave
and 401(k). The firm is conveniently located near the Bethesda
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity
and inclusion and hire attorneys and staff with a broad variety of
backgrounds and capabilities.
Help Us Learn About You: The best applicants provide a cover letter
telling us about your interest in a career as a Collections
Paralegal and your interest in working at Lerch, Early & Brewer.
We'd love to learn about you, so please share information you think
distinguishes you from other candidates.
Keywords: Lerch, Early & Brewer, Bethesda , Paralegal, Legal , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!