Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, ISN Corporation is a
nationwide provider of specialized professional services to Federal
government agencies. ISN's portfolio includes work with over 100
ISN Corporation has been awarded a place in the Washington
Business Journal's list of the 50 Fastest Growing Government
Contractors. ISN is also on the Business Inc. Magazine's 5000 List
of Fastest Growing Private Companies for the last two years.
ISN Corporation offers many competitive benefits to its
Major medical insurance with prescription coverage
Short-term and long-term disability benefits at no cost to
Basic life insurance at no cost to employees
Paid leave with accrual beginning at Date of Hire
Job Description • Cradle to grave contract and subcontract
• Negotiate contracts, including price, terms and conditions,
and reviews contractual documents for legal sufficiency prior to
• Ensures internal contractual compliance with relevant terms
and conditions and compliance with designated management
• Serves as point of contact with internal departments
concerning specific contract questions, issues, and problems.
• Issues requests for proposals and reviews subcontractor/vendor
• Formulates and negotiates contract/subcontract
• Reviews and negotiates Teaming and Nondisclosure
• Interprets contractual work requirements and obligations and
internal advise stakeholders accordingly.
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures
• Participates in special projects as required and assigned by
Qualifications • Minimum of 4-7 years of cradle to grave
contract administration experience
• Cradle to grave subcontract administration experience in a
DCMA approved purchasing system preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Federal best practices, procedures, and
processes involved in contracts administration.
• Advanced knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms,
conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including
FARs/DFARs, applicable Agency Supplements, SCA & eSRS
• Effective communication skills.
• Strategic thinker with ability to advise business area
• Ability to collaborate with other teams to resolve issues.
US Citizen, Ability to hold a security clearance, up to a Top
Additional Information ISN Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
ISN Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability status, marital
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
ISN Corporationis a Drug-Free Workplace. Candidates are required
to pass a pre-employment background investigation before beginning