Company Job Title:
Cleared American Escort
Chenega Job Title:
Top Secret/SCI with CI Poly
Site Security Manager
Non-Exempt, Full Time
· The Cleared American Escort will escortand monitor non-cleared
personnel, and assist with access control for securedareas at a
federal government construction project in Bethesda, Maryland.
· Escortingand monitoring un-cleared workers in accredited
· Denyingentrance of prohibited materials and other items as
specified by theAccrediting Official (AO) or designee
· Conductingrandom inspections of secured areas for unapproved
personnel and material items
· Handlingvarious other duties as needed
· Otherduties as assigned
MinimumQualifications: (Toperform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform eachessential duty
· Atleast 6 months of security experience
· Abilityto work a consistent full-time or part-time guard
· Musthave reliable transportation to and from the worksite
Knowledge, Skillsand Abilities:
· Abilityto operate a personal computer is required
· Abilityto maintain required security clearance
· Generalknowledge sufficient to aptly operate a hand-held radio
· Mustbe available for weekend and on-call work.
Physical Demands: (The physical demands describedhere are
representative of those that must be met by an employee
tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to performthe essential functions.)
· While performing the duties of thisJob, the employee is
regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employeeis
frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
and reachwith hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required
to stand; climb orbalance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
employee must occasionally liftand/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this jobinclude close
Work Environment: (The work environmentcharacteristics described
here are representative of those an employeeencounters while
performing the essential functions of this job.)
· The employee will normally work ina temperature-controlled
office environment, with frequent exposure toelectronic office
· During visits to areas ofoperations, may be exposed to extreme
cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or
airborneparticles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
ChenegaCorporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Nativepreference under PL 93-638.
Weparticipate in the E-Verify Employment Verification