Kelly Government Solutions is a strategic supplier and business
partner to the federal government and its key suppliers.
Through our partnership with the National Institutes of
Health, Kelly Government Solutions offers administrative, IT,
engineering, scientific, and healthcare professionals the
opportunity to work with the leading medical research center in the
world. We are seeking an individual to work as a Cancer
Biology Program Manager at the National Institutes of Health in
This is a long-term contract position which offers:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Optional health, vision, and dental plans
- Vacation leave as well as 10 paid federal holidays and 401K
- Access to NIH’s unparalleled resources and niche scientific
TASKS/SERVICES. The contractor shall:
(1) Participate on the monthly steering committee calls for the
Cancer Target Discovery and Development (CTD2) Network and edit
minutes and action items.
(2) Organize and participate in monthly CTD2 Data-Harmonization
Informatics Portal (D-HIP) and Dashboard teleconferences.
Develop and disseminate minutes and action items thereof.
(3) Prepare documents for the teleconference participants and
(4) Post CTD2-related data on the OCG project SharePoint
(5) Communicate with the IT representatives from each CTD2
Center as needed to accomplish the mission.
(6) Organize bimonthly postdoc seminars; provide input if
(7) Provide reading and evaluation of the reports (both in
writing and verbally) and other tasks relating to management of
(8) Track the deposition of the data generated by Centers to the
CTD2 Data Portal and provide reports on progress.
(9) Work with the OCG Data Coordinating Center and the NCI IT
support for CTD2 and oversee the updates of the data
(10) Work with CTD2 Center IT staff and PIs to develop Dashboard
stories to be aligned in style and format with existing
(11) Work with the OCG communication manager to develop web
content information that should be shared with the research
(12) Coordinate with the leadership of The Office of Cancer
Genomics to monitor the quality of data generated by the CTD2
REQUIREMENTS. The contractor must have:
(1) Ph.D. in molecular biology, molecular genetics,
chemistry, cheminformatics, or a related discipline such as
(2) Minimum of two (2) years of post-degree experience, which
includes hands-on functional genomics and/or small
molecules to identify genes involved in tumor development
and treatment resistance. Publications in this field
(3) Well-rounded knowledge base in general molecular or cell
biology or high-throughput screening laboratory practices and
(4) Expertise in methods for the molecular characterization of
tumors (including cell biology, cheminformatics, or
(5) Project management experience and organizational skills.
(6) Strong communications skills, both oral and written;
experience writing scientific protocols.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
When you apply, please know a Kelly Government Solutions
Recruiter will review your resume and will contact you directly, if
your skills and experience match the requirements of this position;
a full job description can be made available at that time.
Due to the high volume of inquiries, we regret that we cannot
accept phone calls. Even if you aren’t contacted for this position,
you are still part of our talent network. All Kelly
recruiters have access to your profile, which expands your
opportunities even further.
As a specialty talent company, Kelly is committed to doing the
right thing for our talent and clients. We stand up for
equity, inclusion, fair treatment, and opportunity for all as these
build the foundation of our Talent Promise. With a focus on
safety, value, well-being, investment, and opportunity, Kelly’s
Talent Promise confirms our commitment to those in search of a
better way to work and live and to help discover what’s next.
It is obvious things are different than they were just a few
months ago. Kelly is at the forefront of ensuring the safety of our
employees in this new working environment. Be well and stay
Why Kelly ® ?
Looking to connect with premier government agencies or the top
25 federal government contractors? Kelly® Government offers a
variety of full-time, project (SOW), seasonal, and surge support
opportunities in science, engineering, technical, professional, and
administrative support roles. Our experts will find you the
opportunity that fits your schedule and interests and handle the
details of transferring and processing all levels of security
clearances. It’s just another way we make the job search work for
About Kelly ®
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their
skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office,
Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking
about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people
ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of
all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000
people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work
through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our
outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities,
females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity Equal Employment Opportunity is The