AWS Systems Admin/Engineer - Expert - TS/SCI w/ Poly
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:The Senior level System
Administrator will be part of an Agile team building a cloud native
user interface to integrate a collaborative tool, accessing
multiple databases across multiple agencies. The team will be
responsible for design, maintenance and accreditation of the
cloud-based solutions. As the system administrator, you will assist
with the team's development efforts building on previous Sponsor's
work to develop accredit and deploy the next phase of this
collaborative tool. You will work with the team to facilitate the
projects development, providing integration support to multiple
legacy database systems. You will function as the focal point for
collaborative support issues; and provide Tier 1 & 2 problem
identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems. If you thrive
in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job
duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career
move.You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance is required
- AWS Cloud operational experience and /or AWS Cloud Solutions
- Bachelor's degree preferably in an IT related field 8 years of
related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an
Associates with 10 years of experience or a proven track record of
experience in lieu of degree
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification, Network+, or
- AWS Cloud certifications
- 3+ years of directly relevant systems administration experience
including hands-on experience with Windows, AWS and Linux.
- Microsoft Windows server and client administration (Windows
2008 and Windows 2012), Microsoft Exchange Server, SQL Server,
Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), SharePoint Server,
- Demonstrated experience with the development and maintenance
automated tasks and deployments using scripting languages (e.g.
Bash, Shell, Python, & Kickstart technologies)
- 2+ years of in-depth experience on system disaster
recovery/COOP and backup solution engineering, implementation, and
- Successful track record in providing technical leadership in
delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting System Life Cycle
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating
multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior
management and government clients.
- Demonstrated integration experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL in a
cloud native environment
- Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining
the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT
system hosted in the C2S environment.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of
proposed scope changes to future architectures. Experience
accrediting IT systems under the ICD 503 Certification and
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and
in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to create original documentation; experienced in
creating Architectural Diagrams.
- Experience producing database-related documentation such as
administration policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.These
Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- AWS Cloud Solutions Architect certification
- AWS Cloud Practitioner certification
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Red Hat Linux Administration/Configuration
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III certificationWhat We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success.BITS3Job LocationUS-Bethesda-MD-MARYLAND SUBURBANCACI
employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI, Bethesda , AWS Systems Admin/Engineer - Expert - TS/SCI w/ Poly, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!