Posted on: February 19, 2021
SPN Solutions is seeking to hire a senior level, skilled
Mobility Administrator to support ongoing critical requirements
with one of our Defense customers in Bethesda, MD. The Mobility
Administrator will be responsible for demonstrating experience
and/or industry certification in administering mobile devices,
wireless, and handheld devices to include emergency devices such as
cell phones and hospital pagers. The Mobility Administrator will
function as part of a team, inclusive of customers, and must
demonstrate sufficient written and communication skills to ensure
Primary Job Duties
- Demonstrated experience and/or industry certification in
administering mobile devices, wireless, and handheld devices to
include emergency devices such as cell phones and hospital
- Responsible for inventory management of assigned assets,
including cell phones, smartphones (Apple iPhones), mi-fis, pagers,
- Perform routine maintenance on mobility devices and contribute
to end-user training and end-user documentation.
- Contribute to mobility-related helpdesk ticket queue on a daily
basis, creating, routing, and remedying tickets.
- Work with iOS Administration Service to monitor, activate, and
troubleshoot iOS handheld devices.
- Implement iPhone OS Enterprise Policy and work closely with
Enterprise POCs to ensure cybersecurity and other policy
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills. Flexible work
schedule to provide support, as necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. /23 Kg.
- Minimum Three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Experience with mobility hardware, operating systems, and
- CompTIA Security+ or A+ preferred.
- Four-year bachelor's degree.
- Must meet DOD 8570 requirements.
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to make
effective presentations and communicate technical concepts to
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes, systems
development methods, organizational change management concepts, and
business process improvement methods.
- In-depth knowledge of project planning techniques and automated
project planning tools.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience with project cost management and resource capacity
- Experience with Business Process development and Change
SPN Solutions is an 8A Certified (SBA) Small Business that provides
IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT
programs, and provides mission support services to customers in the
Defense, Federal Civilian Government and Commercial sectors. Our
values are the standards that inform and inspire all our activities
and distinguish us as a corporation.
At SPN, we have a corporate culture which fosters creative
thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less
than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core
principles daily through our corporate Values and culture.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for
you and your family
- Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching
- Generous vacation and sick leave plan
- Parental leave plan
- Company paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits, and healthy snacking
SPN Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex,
physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any
other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local
statutes. SPN Solutions Inc. will treat all employees equally with
respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including
upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and
conditions of employmen
Keywords: SPN, Bethesda , Mobility Administrator, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!