Oncology - Clinical Research Coordinator - HIRING NOW
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Description:Looking for a clinical research coordinator at a
dynamic, busy oncology practice.
- Facilitate oncology clinical trials by recruiting, screening,
enrolling, and providing follow-up care to meet the requirements of
- Maintain all records for drug accountability in coordination
with the pharmacist.
- Act as a data manager through monitoring and reporting of side
effects, disease status, and clinical adherence per
- Develop enrollment and follow-up guidelines for each protocol
and create tools to satisfy all sponsor requirements.
- Complete Case Report Forms and provide accurate source
documentation in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the initiation, maintenance, and closure of
protocols in accordance to the guidelines of the Institutional
- Ensure compliance with Good Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Function as a liaison between the oncologist and subject for
all aspects of the oncology clinical trials.
- Educate physicians, clinic staff, patients, and families
regarding specific protocol requirements, procedures, side effects,
risks, and follow-up care.
- Serve as a resource for colleagues and an advocate for the
patients and families.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be willing to be a
- Must possess excellent critical thinking skills and ability to
multi-task and prioritizeSkills:Oncology, Clinical Research
Coordinator, Study Coordinator, Clinical Trials, Patient
Recruitment, Regulatory Documents, EKG, Phlebotomy, CRC, Protocol,
Solid tumorsTop Skills Details:
- Clinical Research
- Physician Principal Investigator RelationshipsAdditional Skills
& Qualifications:clinical or scientific related discipline desired,
Bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum one year of experience in a
clinical or scientific related discipline, preferably in oncology.
About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer
and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex,
age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Bethesda , Oncology - Clinical Research Coordinator - HIRING NOW, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!