Neural Data Scientist
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Who we're looking for:
- You are formally trained in signal processing and machine
- You have in-depth expertise working with neurophysiological and
- You have contemporary knowledge of the best-performing
strategies for extracting information from neural signals based on
your regular reading of scientific journals, and can improve upon
the state of the art based on your own ideas.
- You can take ownership of the organization and analysis of
- Masters in Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science or
related field; Doctorate preferred.
- 5+ years experience in biosignal processing.
- 2+ years experience in applied neuroscience.
- Highly proficient in at least one programming language commonly
used in exploratory data analysis for neuroscience, such as Python,
R, Julia, Scala, Go, etc.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with real-time brain-computer
- Formal training or education in neuroscience.
- Designing and executing neurophysiological research
- Experience with developing and maintaining professional and
- Experience working in interdisciplinary and multi-institutional
- Experience working on research projects with focused goals and
tight deadlines, such as in a private institution or as a
contractor on a sponsored project.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We are
committed to building a team that represents a variety of
backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on
the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
MindX does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an
individual with a disability, genetic information, or other
applicable legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, MindX participates in the E-Verify program in certain
locations, as required by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: MindX, Bethesda , Neural Data Scientist, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!