Facility Program Manager
Company: Complete Building Services
Posted on: April 30, 2021
About the Role:
Complete Building Services (CBS) is
interviewing for a full-time Facility Manager. This position is
responsible for daily planning, operations, and maintenance of
large facilities in Washington DC - including developing and
implementing system life cycle programs to maximize efficiency,
length of service, and utilization of facility assets. This person
manages employees, contractors, and/or supervisors in the operation
and maintenance of buildings and grounds.
You Should Have:
- Oversees all aspects on the facility management (FM)
- Review our quality assurance logs and inspection
- Present in executive briefings on state of the
- Supervise crews comprising of CMMS coordinator, building
maintenance personnel, shift supervisors, electricians and HVAC
- Manage the Preventative Maintenance Schedule
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOUR RESUME:
Priority will be given to Professionals
with professionals designations:
- Professional designation such as Real Property Administrator
(RPA), or Facilities Management Administrator (FMA) from The
Building Owners and Managers Institute (BOMI); or
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) from The Institute of Real
Estate Management (IREM); Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) from
the International Facility Management Association (IFMA)
Your Background will include:
Why You'll Love Working With Us:
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Engineering Field,
Architecture, or Business (Business field)
- Your experience must show entrepreneurship: if you worked for a
third party FM company - how have you made the facilities you've
managed more profitable? If you worked in-house as a Facility
Manager; how did you control the spend while maximizing your
facility to the best of it's ability?
- At least ten (10) years of relevant experience at a comparable
level of responsibility in projects of similar size, scope, and
complexity within Operations & Maintenance/Facility
- Experience in buildings of similar size, complexity, and scope
of the buildings to be operated and maintained.
- Experience accomplishing preventive maintenance management and
repairs to similar equipment and systems.
- Must have a technical background, coming through one of the
trades is the most ideal!
Complete Building Services (CBS) is a
company that is passionate about the operation and maintenance of
buildings/facilities in the commercial and government sectors. CBS
is the largest division of The Donohoe Companies, Inc. - Washington
DC's most established real estate company. At CBS, we celebrate and
empower our talented employees - and it shows as we have been
ranked by the Washington Business Journal as the Best Place to Work
2018, 2019, and 2020.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a full slate of benefits,
including competitive salaries, medical, dental, vision, life and
disability coverages, FSA, flexible vacation, commuter benefits,
and 401k plan with a match. And...we offer some not so standard,
extra great-benefits, including tuition reimbursement for
education/certifications, employee discounts programs (including
hotels and our vendor's products), and an Employee Assistance
Program that offer free financial consultants, therapists, and
lawyers. We value diversity and believe in forming teams in which
everyone can be their authentic self is the key to our success.
Come join us, and find out what the best work of your career could
look like for you.
Keywords: Complete Building Services, Bethesda , Facility Program Manager, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!