Company: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Supporting the Most Exciting
and Meaningful Missions in the World
PAE is looking for candidates for Research Analyst
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide support to the Center security missions, with emphasis
on personnel security, assist in policy research to support
national policies and decision-making, and directly coordinate with
colleagues and senior-level government personnel on the status of
- Provide executive secretariat support to the Director to enable
the conduct of the DNI Security Board governance of the IC security
- Assist with the research, analysis, review, revision, and
coordination of ICDs (personnel security, information security,
including cyber security, physical/technical security and
- Report on daily issues and strategic topics impacted by ODNI
security policies and specific areas of security interest.
- Attend working groups to record issues and recommend solutions
relative to research topics and implementation issues
- Assist with the development of ICDs and the appropriateness of
“equivalent” security measures and assist with establishing an
IC-wide security outreach program for both government and industry
to include personnel security.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Applicable degree(s): Counterintelligence, Insider Threat,
Government, Logistics, Politics, Political Science, or Security
- Minimum seven (7) years of experience supporting IC elements.
These seven (7) years of experience may be concurrent with
requisite years of experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience supporting IC Security
elements, supporting security policy and program development. These
three (3) years of experience may be concurrent with requisite
years of experience.
- Familiarity with the IC and its components, as well as its
missions, disciplines, capabilities, and interrelationships.
- Demonstrated familiarity with appropriate Security
Regulations and Policies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with senior
leaders from inside and outside the USG, and to coordinate,
network, and communicate across the IC.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Broad experience with the legislation, history, policy issues,
and practical challenges facing security clearance reform
initiatives in the national security environment.
- Extensive experience in collaboration and consensus building
across government organizations and industry.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender,
national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status,
ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure,
medical condition including genetic characteristics or information,
veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the
essential functions of the job can be performed with or without
reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under
federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Pacific Architects and Engineers Incorporated - Mi, Bethesda , Research Analyst, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!