This position directly supports the Engineering team planning of
final test and installation activities of multiple US Navy
trainers. This position interfaces with program management, system
and software integration engineers, subject matter experts, and
customer personnel operating in an Agile development environment.
This position supports trainer deliveries in accordance with
approved plans by coordinating sponsor approvals, generating
required delivery documentation, documenting trainer installation
schedules and producing manning schedules.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop technical trainer installation plans, which will
require an in-depth understanding of trainer installations and a
detailed understanding of the unique characteristics of each
installation site. Be able to handle new and unforseen
complications as they arise. Work independently to achieve
day-to-day objectives regarding final test and installation
• Generate briefing materials documenting installation purposes,
schedules, and results.
• Develop manning schedules for the Test and Integration
• Participate in a variety of project organizational meetings
with customer leadership, development partners and user /
instructor base representatives. Bring institutional
knowledge of past trainer installations to guide and influence
current trainer installations.
• Participate in periodic Installation Planning Team (IPT)
meetings between the development sites to prepare for upcoming
major trainer installations.
Travel is required to trainer sites at various naval bases, and
will account for no more than 20% of the
B.S./B.A. in technical or business discipline.
• US Citizenship and ability to obtain a DoD Secret security
• Must have 4+ years of experience performing control, production,
distribution, and retention of complex documentation packages.
• Must have past experience with, and demonstrate the skills and
capabilities to successfully execute the duties and
responsibilities of this position, including solid analytical and
problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and excellent written
and oral communication skills.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products.
• Understanding of systems engineering and software
• Database experience (MS Access, SQL, etc.).
• Experience with Agile development and Atlassian products.
• US Navy experience.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours: