Partnership Enhancement Program Specialist
Company: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CF Foundation) and its employees
embrace their commitment to its core values. These core values are
the pillars on which the CF Foundation stand and will continue to
sustain us as we move forward.
- Keep sight of what really matters: Our decisions are based on
what is best for people with cystic fibrosis and their
- Aspire for excellence in all we do: We take pride in our work.
We are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
- Stronger together: We collaborate and work together so that we
can learn more and achieve more.
- Innovate with courage: We embrace challenges. We reach beyond
boundaries in pursuit of our vision.
- Care about our people: We deeply care about each other and all
who support our shared mission. We listen with respect. We support
We are a nonprofit, donor-supported organization that has raised
and invested billions of dollars to help develop cystic fibrosis
therapies that have changed the lives of people with this disease.
Nearly every CF medicine available today was made possible because
of Foundation support.
The PEP Specialist is responsible for operational management of
the Partnership Enhancement Program. The PEP Specialist works under
the guidance of the PEP Manager and Sr. Director of Partnerships
for Sustaining Daily Care to lead the operations of PEP.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and manages logistics for the implementation the
Partnership Enhancement Program (PEP) including the design of the
logistic orientation materials and coordinating pre and post
- Collaborates on the design of the virtual course offerings,
including but not limited to, designing curriculum, identifying
feedback processes and designating contingency plans for
adjustments to PEP.
- Oversees the development of Cornerstone learning platform
alongside internal team members and external consultants;
responsible for design, development, and oversight of course
materials within Cornerstone platform.
- Facilitates project management activites with broader
Partnership Enhancement Program/Partnerships for Sustaining Daily
Care team by developing project plans, maintaining project
management details and coordinate project management meetings.
- Serves as a liaison between PEP sites and the CFF,
communicating with CF PEP Facilitators, ACH consultants, care
center site leaders and site coordinators, as well as other
external stakeholders by phone, e-mail, and other venues.
- Draft and disseminate program communications including reports,
presentations and documents for internal and external
- Leads creation, modification and maintenance of Standard
- Contributes to the greater PSDC operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Health Administration, or
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Project management training or experience.
- Flexibility is required, as is the ability to work
independently and as part of a team.
- Strong time management and organization skills including the
ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and keep organized to
ensure timely and accurate work.
- Strong attention to detail for both completeness and
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to interact well with people internal and external to
the organization as well as professionals, people with CF and
- Customer service-minded.
- Great organizational skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and
other project management or data analysis software as needed.
- Reports to the Partnership Enhancement Program Manager. No
- Normal office environment with little exposure to excessive
noise, dust and temperature.
- No heavy lifting required.
- Minimal travel (e.g., 2x/yr.) to conferences and meetings, as
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions,
responsibilities or requirements.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is committed to offering
competitive compensation (base pay and incentive), benefits, and
professional development opportunities that maximize our ability to
recruit, retain, reward, and motivate a highly-qualified and
diverse workforce. Our comprehensive benefits package includes
medical, dental, and vision coverage; generous time-off and leave
policies; a holistic well-being program; health savings and
flexible spending accounts; employer-provided life and disability
insurance; retirement savings benefits; and a variety of work-life
benefits to support employees and their family members.
The CF Foundation is an equal opportunity employer that is
committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to
work, but a great and inclusive place to work. We strive to recruit
and maintain a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, physical or
mental disability, color, religious creed, ancestry, national
origin, religion, age, sex, marital status, genetic information or
testing, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation or
status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or any
characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice
The CF Foundation is committed to providing reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our
job application procedures. If you need assistance or would like to
request an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at
Keywords: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Bethesda , Partnership Enhancement Program Specialist, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!