Senior Biometrics / Identity Intelligence (I2) Analyst
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Bluehawk is seeking Senior
Biometrics/Identity Intelligence (I2) analysts to work in Bethesda,
- Conducts analytic producti on on modalit ies to include, but
not limited to, facial recognition features and behaviors for the
purposes of identifying persons and networks.
- Fuses identity attributes to include, but not limit ed to,
biographical, biological, behavioral, contextual, and reputational
information related to individuals and intelligence associated with
those attributes to identify and assess th reat individuals and
networks, their capabilities and capacity, centers of gravity,
objectives, intent, and potential courses of action.
- The Biometrics / 12 analysts shall perform biometric
examination services and produce reporting in accordance with
agency guidance. Addit ionally, the Biometrics / 12 analysts shall
conduct thorough identity exploitation of media devices and
routinely interact with interagency partners on exploitation
Must meet all qualifications and skills of
a Mid (requistion #1845) plus:
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and understanding of the labor
category activities required to meet mission requirements.
• Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic
methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields
that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define
comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable
rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level
• Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and
knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC
boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and with minimal
• Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent
arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for
conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic
• Demonstrates knowledge, expertise, and
training in image comparison, facial recognition, or facial
• Possesses experience demonstrating a thorough understanding of
tools/ systems used for identity exploit ation of biometric
identity attributes and 12 tradecraft, to include biometric and
biographic persona development.
• Highly Desired: Exper ience demonstrating an understanding of
computer forensics principles, file systems, and forensics
• Highly Desired: Knowledge and expertise of photography concepts
and basic image scienceto include multi-media file specifications/
• Desired Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience related to the
specific labor category with at least a portion of the experience
within the last 2 years. At least 5 years of the tot al experience
must be in Biometric Examination Services.
• Desired Education : Master's degree in an area related to the
labor category from a college or university accredited by an agency
recognized by the U.S. Department of Education; or have Bachelor's
degree related to the labor category from a college or university
accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of
Education and an additional 5 years of related senior experience,
for a total of 17 years, as a substitute to the Master's degree.
However, at least 12 years of experience conducting analysis
relevant to the specific labor category of which a total of at
least six (6) of those years with experience in IC Biometric
Examination Services or at least six (6) of those years
Bluehawk, LLC. is
an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Bluehawk, Bethesda , Senior Biometrics / Identity Intelligence (I2) Analyst, Other , Bethesda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!