Radian Settlement Services is excited to announce that we are
currently hiring a remote Title QC Representative. With the
direction of the Team Lead Title QC, the Title QC is responsible
for the title typing, title clearance and recording process.
We have embraced the work from home scenario, this is a
nationwide position and can sit anywhere across the US.
Radian Settlement Services is one of the nation's fastest
growing national title companies backed by the brand power of the
most trusted names in the financial services industry. We've built
our culture and company around commitment to quality, unshakeable
integrity and dedicated employees! Building on a longstanding
culture of innovation, we've grown into a full-service mortgage and
real estate services powerhouse. Our culture encourages
participation, diversity of thought, innovation, and strong
execution. In addition to our competitive salary, employee stock
option plan and flexible benefit program we'll shower you with
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Review data in Vibe against vendor copies for accuracy. This
includes type-o's and moving items to different tabs within the
report if they were misplaced
- Review any vendor notes from the comment section of the main
screen and determine what needs to be advised of or placed in the
- Confirm client and vendor fees are in Vibe so they transmit
correctly to accounting upon approval. Update vendor fees to
include copy cost where warranted.
- Check that correct copies are uploaded without any vendor
- QC 25 orders a day - Utilize excel log to track production
- Prepare closing documents and fee sheet for specified
- Review vendor quotes and determine if the client should be
quoted if the order is outside of the standard scope of work
- Review and record mortgage documents via Simplifile and county
recorder's office. Verify correct recording cost via Ernst.
Complete check request and submit to accounting. Complete Fed Ex
slip and include return paid postage envelope. Schedule pick up.
Follow up with country if it's a mail away recording to update
client of expected ETA for recording. Review rejected mortgages and
make appropriate corrections or escalate to client for
- 1 year experience
- Experience in the following:
- Reviewing title searches from abstractors
- Title clearance experience
- Preparing mortgage documents to be submitted to country
- Experience with E-Recording, preferably Simplifile
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office with a specific focus on Excel
- Proven track record of "problem-solving" skills which include
data collection, analysis and ability to professionally present
your findings in a clear and concise manner to clients and
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner - written
- Demonstrate efficiency, accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to meet deadlines with accurate and complete
- Be a self-starter who is focused and precise
Prior Work Experience
- Technical: 6 months - 1 year
- Supervisory: None
Education and Credentials
- Required: HS Diploma/GED
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
Why Work With Us:
- Competitive Compensation: anticipated hourly rate from $20.10
to $27.60 based on skills and experience. This position is eligible
to participate in an annual incentive program.
- Our Company Makes an Impact. We've been recognized by multiple
organizations like, being included on Bloomberg's Gender-Equality
Index, being honored as a Tech 100 by HousingWire, pledging to
PwC's CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion commitment, and
receiving the Spirit Award from the MBA's Open Door's
- Rest and Relaxation. Generous time off starting day one, 9 paid
holidays + 1 floating holiday in support of our I&D
- Health Benefits. Multiple medical plan choices, including HSA
and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for your Future. 401(k) with a top of market company
match (did we mention the company match is immediately
- Paid Parental Leave. An opportunity for all new parents to
embrace this exciting change.
- Employee Assistance and Discount Programs. From helping you
navigate the healthcare system, to providing resources and
assistance to parents and caregivers of children with development
disabilities, to scoring discounts with thousands of
- Pet Insurance. To help protect our furry family members.
Radian is helping to ensure the American dream of homeownership
in even bigger and better ways with industry-leading mortgage
insurance and a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate,
and title services.
We are powered by technology, informed by data and driven to
deliver new levels of service and innovation to our customers
across the residential mortgage and real estate spectrum.
Learn more about Radian at Radian.com.
At this time, Radian is unable to sponsor applicants who require
Radian complies with all applicable federal, state, and local
laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status,
gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity,
ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Details
To learn more about Radian's Code of Conduct and Ethics and
workplace conduct, please click [here]. Radian participates in
E-Verify [Link] (en espaol [Link]). Learn more about your rights
under immigration laws [Link] (en espaol [Link]).
Whether you require an accommodation for the job application or
interview process, Radian is dedicated to a barrier-free employment
process and encourages a diverse workforce. If you have questions
about the accommodation process, please e-mail